Paranormal How do you steal a ghost?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Basher, Dec 11, 2008.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

So one of my friends have a ghost. It followed them. They think it was because of a video they got. They are destroying it. But I think it would be cool to have a ghost.

So how can I get it?

She wants it gone. And I want it. I think it would be cool to have one. All it does is open doors and freaks them out. Nothing bad.

I am going ghost hunting with a friend once finals are done. So far two places. I plan on recording it and will share if I see anything.

2. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

If I'm up to date on my ghost legend knowledge, they are almost always fixated around a specific location or object. If it is indeed the tape as you friend suspects, why not see if she'll be willing to let you have it instead of destroying it. Maybe it'll follow it over to your place? :p

3. Basher

Not her tape. :(

4. b-tuvs

b-tuvs Member

Okay, I have been writing a story regarding ghosts and I have some know how on how to get one. One of the most effective things to do to summon a spirit or ghost is to play Ouija board, you can summon spirits in this manner. One of the famous methods used in my country is the "Spirit of the Coin," the principle is based after the Ouija board, but it's only made with carton marked the same way as a regular Ouija board and you use a fairly large coin as the moving piece :p Many high school students in my country would usually play it for fun, but often times they summon malevolent spirits that haunt and even posses them :sweat:

Another one is get an old cursed object. Most probably an important possession of it's formal "DEAD" owner, there are many reports of possessed objects. And I think the tape of your friend you have mentioned is one of them. You can also get a ghost to follow you if you bring home some thing from an actual haunted place.

I have seen those things actually happen, but I don't plan on trying them. It's because I already have a few in my own home :sweat::sweat:

5. Basher

Thanks btuvs. When I go ghost hunting I shall see if I can take anything. Hehehe

6. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

You want a ghost?

Eh...

Generally speaking, ghosts really aren't big on shifting focal points. Really this means ghosts attach to one corporeal object and stick to it, be it a location or an object or even a living being.

7. Basher

There goes my plan.

Didn't go ghost hunting YET. this weekend....

I am going to be sending the ghostbuster theme to my friend and planning a Hunt night....muhahaha. Need to plug in the camera