How does Diet Coke make you.........

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Kain, Oct 20, 2004.

1. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

(Cloudy)

I've come across something that i thought was only a joke between me and my friends but it turns out thats it's actually true. And i would like to ask the question: how does Diet Coke make you..... aroused? I mean I thought that Diet Coke had less suger in it then normal Coke.
    It's a well known fact that my friend in college gets... well, excited when she drinks Diet Coke. However, and heres the funny bit, nothing happens of she drinks the normal Coke. Further more she goes totally into hyper drive when she drinks Diet Coke (like kids [and some other girls i know] who eat chocolate), as i've just experienced a few minutes ago. This normally wouldn't bother me but the fact that it comes from drinking the Diet Coke that has me a little confused.
    But it does make for some good entertainment, watching her tring to sit still and all. Although it's probably not a good idea try this in the library when everyone is trying to study and she's giggling and falling off her chair.
    I wonder what would happen if we gave her Pepsi Max, or even water. lol

Brian

2. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

? wow. we should read the ingredients on the diet coke. some people may have a reaction to any real sugar replacer.. that's all I can think of.. oh and I don't drink diet anything. but then again, I don't drink pop either.