Saber Marionette How much does "Saber Marionette Best" cost?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by marc_alvin7, Jan 28, 2005.

1. marc_alvin7

marc_alvin7 New Member

I got mine for less than 15$...hehehe. I really got lucky because it's a rare item here in the Philippines and there's this stall that sells anime osts near my school and I got the only copy that they got of Saber Marionette Best. I'm pretty sure it's an original not some pirated copy 'coz it has the cd inlay containing lyrics and such...neat huh? :D

2. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

It varies. Obviously, the CD is no longer in production, so obtaining it is limited to specialty shops that still happen to have one, or online auctions.

I will say that you did well to grab it for the price you did, though. I usually see them going for upwards of $20.

3. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Your first-born.

4. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

You'd be surprised. I purchased the SMJ OST 1 & 2 soundtracks, and they came with the booklet and all, but you know what? They were made by SonMay. They're bootlegs. (Stupid E-bay sellers lied to me)

As for the Saber Marionette Best soundtrack, if yours isn't a bootleg, you're VERY lucky to get it that cheap. I had my copy imported direct from Japan, and it cost the equivalent of $50 CAN! Yeah, ouch.

5. marc_alvin7

marc_alvin7 New Member

bootleg

oh! i looked at the back of the case and it got sonmay written on it, so i guess it was a bootleg...anyway, i'm glad I wasn't ripped off that much as to pay more than 20$. Anyway I bought it just to have some SMJ stuff and I needed some songs anyway from that cd which I couldn't find from the net anymore, to burn my own compilation of SMJ songs... :) Thanks for the info anyway shinryu, no wonder I got it that cheap. doesn't matter it doesn't look that fake anyway... :p

6. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Hey, no problem. I just want to be helpful. If you have any questions at all, about SMJ or the forum, don't hesitate to ask.

Actually, I found it odd. For my copy, I had to send 20 pounds (British) (~$50 CAN) to some place in Britain, then the CD arrived 6-8 weeks later, with a return address in Singapore and, remarkably, despite that, it wasn't a bootleg!

BTW, welcome. You be sure to get posting, so's we can get to know you. ;)