Manga How obsessed are you about your favorite manga

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Luffy, May 19, 2006.

1. Luffy

Luffy I Can See A New Horizon

heres a little game i thought might be fun :) how absesd are you about your favrite manga mine is one piece and i use my moms money to buy the books and i draw luffy all over my arms in school i made a drawing of every charecters name on my math home work :p how about you guys?

2. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Whenever Im at a books store and they have the new Dragon Hunter and all I got in my pocket is enough to eat for the day... Ill starve lol

3. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

I draw all of my favorite characters and if I could i'd bring my manga to school with me everyday..course' i'd get suspended! Eh I heart my manga.

4. Soitsu

Soitsu Flame Alchemist!

Zatch Bell, usually I daydream about spells, and if i had my own mamodo...oh well, i can dream right!:p

5. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

I am as obsessed with SMJ as I am obbsessed to hack-saw off my legs!

6. Alchemy_Dude

Alchemy_Dude is addicted to bad ideas.

I'm so obsessed with Naruto, I practice hand signs when I'm bored. If only they would work!

7. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

I'm obsessed with the manga Rurouni Kenshin. I make up moves that have different weird but cool names that can do a lot of different stuff...and other stuff ^_^. I'm also starting to get obsessed with the games of the Kingdom Hearts series but I wish the manga was better and longer. If it did, it would so rock ^_^

8. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

I'm with User18 on this one, though I do watch anime. I guess the fact that I try and perfrom some of the HMR moves just for fun sometimes, besides real regular practice, my qualify for it.

9. Luffy

Luffy I Can See A New Horizon

obsecd is a pretty bad word to use so like what do you like to do with your favrite manga/anime i dont mean like do you carve the carahcters in blood on your walls :p like you draw them a lot or what ever

10. Fushigi Rockna

Each time I read a new volume of Angel Sanctuary, I'm so affected I can't read, think or do anything else until my mind processes everythign that happened. After vol 5 and vol 6...it took WEEKS for this to happen. I couldn't read the new Harry potter book because I was so affected by what was revealed in those two volumes. The volumes afetr have been better than those two, but ti still takes a couple days. hence why when i get new books, I leave AS for last.

FY has also done this a couple times. Like vol 9. O_____________O holy mackeral....

Otherwise, I sometimes read out the whole story to myself like I'm in a radio play and I ahve to play every character (or I pretend soemone else to playign the characetrs i can't do. XD)

I also did FY and AS for a book thing in ym creative writing class, and I've written an article with them in it for ym school's magazine (actually it was a 10 recommended anime article...so i mentioned 8 others like FMA as well. ^^; )

there's a load of other stuff I cna't think up right now...

Uh, shouldn't this go in the manga forum? =D;;;

EDIT: Whoever moved it, thank you kindly! =D

11. Alchemy_Dude

Alchemy_Dude is addicted to bad ideas.

I do that with just about every book I read (I don't have problems!). And yb the way, Luffy, the word is 'obsessed'.

12. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Some of you are so strange.

The month before the Manga I want to own comes out. I chant and dance around a fire. Hexing and voodoo anyone who buys the last copy. :glazed: I take buying my Manga seriously.
    I order the ones I want.

13. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

I've tracked down Oda Eichiro, the maker of One Piece and I stalk him. Nah, the closest I come to obsessing about it is keeping up with new releases - even raw Japanese releases. That and having a Luffy avatar.