RPG Requests How to RPG?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Baphijmm, Sep 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baphijmm

Baphijmm Kunlun Knight

I felt that this was the best place to post this query, since it IS something that a n00b would ask. So, at the risk of sounding like one (I've been here since March)...

How would one go about joining an RPG? They all seem full, and I'd really like to join, as I really enjoy RPG's. I hope a "more experienced" person can answer this for me.

*takes n00b names like a man*

2. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

Well... all you have to do to join an RPG is post all of the character requirements in the Character Creation (or whatever word they use... i use creation in my RPG) thread. Some of the RPG's including mine, have a list of character spaces, and when that list is full, there are no more spaces left.

Just research it a bit, and then try to put all of your character info in the thread for characters. The worst thing they could do is say 'no'... PS: Do not post anything about new characters in AHS, you will not be liked much. (just saving FR and DS a little work)

But i am pretty sure most RPG's are happy and welcome to new comers.

*I hope i explained enough*

3. Baphijmm

Baphijmm Kunlun Knight

Thanks, Kamui. That was all I needed. I was just afraid that the RPG mod's would get pissed if I just showed up and started posting, without following some sort of formal routine.

4. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

You should have posted this thread in "Roleplaying". The only way you can learn how to roleplay is by experiencing role playing. Join an RPG and get started.

5. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Read up on each RPG a bit to see if it's to your liking. Most usually have a number of Sticky threads in their forum with background RPG info.

Start a new post asking to join if you haven't an idea how to in that RPG. The gamemaster or mod of that RPG should be able to clearly tell you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.