Huh? What you say?

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Kain, Nov 9, 2004.

1. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

(Both cloudy and sunny [not at the same time duh!])

Hot dog! I may be finally able to get my ears cleared out and i may finally be able to get my hearing back. Ever sonce i started coming back to college my hearing has been going again, turns out my left ear is totally blocked, which you didn't need to tell me, beacause i can't hear shit out of it. One if my friends was talking to me today and then nearly went into a panic when he realised how bad my hearing was. But to tell the truth it's just hard to undersatnd him, firstly he was talking into my left ear, so it's hard enough to heat him, and secondly this guy always talks so fast you think he was on speed or something, i just find it hard to keep up with him in general. Anyway i decided to go to the college nurse, cause none of my friends knew where any other doctors practises where in town. Most people go to the college nurse and doctor cause it only costs four euro, while a normal doctor wopuld cost forty. But to be honest i would rather go to the expensive one cause i've had nothing but trouble from the nurse, like last year when she said i had a cold when i actually had a viral infection. ANYWAY, i went to see her and she said that she might be able to treat me on friday, which is great cause i'm tired of my landlord preaching to me about this.

GOD, everyone seemed to be in a real bad mood today. Mostly my friend Lisa. She just doesn't seem to know where she going. I had to sit through another lecture from Sandy over how much of a cute couple we'd make, and of course all our friends where there to listen. Actually i probably would go out with her, if she wasn't still obsessing about her ex, one day she's head over heels about him, ten minutes later she hates him and is cursing him and calling him a s***head. Ten minutes later she's nuts about him again. Thats basically how the whole day is made up. Sod it!! I'm not getting caught in the midle of this, i'd rather remain single. So there you go, STILL SINGLE GIRLS ;).

Brian