Human Transmutation

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Seishin, Feb 11, 2006.

1. Seishin

Seishin Guest

So I've finally deviced a way to complete true human transmutation. You all give me your belongings (ie.money), and I make a fire. All of you jump in the fire, burning yourselves alive, and I keep the rest. After that, your belonging will have fused with my body (or clothes), and we'll all be one!

Other than that, I may be devicing my latest and greatest plan ever. It's called "Seishin's Ladies Club". What are the benefits? You have to be a BJP female member, and umm, join to find out!:p

-Seishin

2. Eternal-Blaze

Eternal-Blaze New Member

I'm Eternal-Blaze, I'm completely unaffected by the effects of fire.

3. Seishin

Seishin Guest

myes, it seems so. But, I'd make it a deep deep hole, and if you are the eternal blaze, when you're on fire, I'll just give you a cold shower. You know what happens when something hot gets really cold really quick. And thus, making a complete human transmuation!XD

-Seishin

4. Eternal-Blaze

Eternal-Blaze New Member

Actually, I forgot what exactly happens when something hot cools down too fast. Isn't it where the middle of the object doesn't cool down as fast and it explodes or something?

5. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Wether you're on fire or not doesent matter, EB. You'll be broken apart with alchemy and transfered to Seishin.

And Seishin, you need some science lessons. When a human is on fire is completly different than when a metal is on fire.

When a metal is too hot and its cooled down completly and immediatly, it hardens for good.

Humans dont harden for good when they're on fire. They just become charcoal! :)

- Kaiyon

6. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

...Or it shatters because the metal is still too brittle.

That's beside the point, though. The way I look at it, you can't put out an 'Eternal-Blaze', no matter how you cut it. It's eternal. What does that mean?

FOR-EVAR

~W

7. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Did I mention that the hole is preety deep? He won't be able to get out!

Next up:How to Seal a Homonculous!!!!

-Seishin