I am Ciel of Blorg.

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Ciel, Nov 8, 2004.

1. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Major update. I felt really stupid last week. I found out I was scammed off ebay. Wtf? You think Ebay would make sure they don't have bogus sellers on their site. Anyways I felt very very down. One night I actually cried in frustration since I got all this shit thrown at me from my job, .. anyways I can't remember all that crap right now.

Anyways I emailed an auction winner from this ass. And she said she never received emails from the guy.. and got 20+ other emails from other people who got scammed too. I felt a bit better since I mean, I thought I was the most stupidest person.. most high power Canadian sellers off ebay who sell electronics request us fellow Canadians to use certapay not paypal for money transfers... oh well I don't feel like elaborating. I'm just happy it wasn't more money.

2. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Can't you report this to any of ebay's "Sellers Fraud Alert"? Buyer Protection Program... Or maybe there is no use to it? Since a lot of buyers were tricked, they should report that seller to ebay.

3. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

All the buyers did. They even went to the police. Ebay directed us to RECOL or something so I made a complaint through to the police about the online fraud.