I am drinking myself to Oblivion

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by wertitis, Nov 16, 2005.

1. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

That's right. As I write this I am on my fifth beer in under half an hour. If I had anything harder I would be doing shots, unfortuynatelyI don't. As an added bonus I'm not going to correct my mistakes as I type. So as you read is *it is how I wrote it.

Right now I *all I have is Yuengling, at least that's what hte bottle says. Tradityional LAger.

There goes number five time to get numbver six.

Pardeoom *pardon me a moment...

there. Thatsbetter. IT's warm cuz I just put itin the frige *fridge, but I have no other choice. It's time to drink away my perobkems *problems.q I think that's how you spell it... Pronblems. Prohblems. Pronlbems PROBLEMS. Hehe, tat's batter *beetter **Better.

Whw. *wherw **wherw ***Whew.

omfg, this is gross. I need to get some ice. waiut a sec...

Iknoqw I know... I cw *ice in beer, that;s sacreligious. Well I dont want to vomit cux the beer is warm. I f I yak I want ti to be because I *my stomach says no more *ass **ss hoe *** *ss hole.

SO

I bet you're windering wh y *why I'm drinking myself to kingondom come *kingdome come (close enough...).

Ever had one of those days where you simply cant figure out why...

wait, let me start over. I'm listening to Muse and (the CD is called err... Origin of Symmetry, very good albim *album, sober or dunk *drunk) and muse is tripping me up.

Ever had one of those days where you become completely dis-enfranchised with life and the place you work, and the pole smokers who are in charge?

QWsit *wait, tht's not very nice. I don't want any bad akarma here, (I'm not talking about bjp karma either.). I shouldn't say bad things aout *about people whe n I'm not around the,. *the, **Them. It's not very nice.

It seems to me that the people in charge in the Navy are absolute morons. They dont have a single isea *idea abot what life is lie on *like on the deck plates.

When you're enlisted you are the bottom run of the ladder, the very bottm of the hill that sh*t rolls down. Often times you're wotrking yor *your *ass ** *ss of f to ...

Well I work my a*s off too help my imediate chain of command. These are people I respect. These are people that cover my butt and over look the stupid rules the Navy tries to shove down my theroat. More than once they have gone out of the way and placed thier as*es on the line to protect me and those I work with that. As a result I'll fo *do my best to help them as I well as I can. Its a mutual relationship. They protect me and I'll go out of my way to po *protect them. It's a two way road.

Frankly that' s the li *kjind **kind of leadership taht most people respect. When your boss ius *is willing to put his bitt *butt on the line for you, wouldn't yopu *you put for th that *forth that much extar *extra effort to help suppor t him>? To keep him safe from hard *harm?

For the longset time we had a badass bodd who put his everythiung on the line for us. HE was the t *kind of man who we would follow to hell abnd back. Thats something I'ee *I've said sober, not just because UI'm blitzed right now...

Anyway this guy was always taking flack from the people right above him for the way we ran our division. HE made the wets *west pac that we went on a bearable expirience becase of how he ran things. We loved this guy. He was our man. We went WAY ou t of our way to help in *him in nay *any way we could because he was *would do the exact same for us. He was not afraid of his Eval (the written repor t on how well you perform/act/do yoyur job as the higher ups see), and in the eyes ofthose above him that made him a serious threeat.

Anyhoo eventrualy the LPO he trained became a chief and took his job. (If you want to know what an LPO and LCPO is you can read my "wert heard around the world" post in the Travelling section of the boards. It's under rec. ) This guy does the same for us and we look after him the same way we looked after Salgy (that was the name of the first boss we had that kicked ass).

Wait, there goes beer number six. Was it six? yup, that's rwhat I wrote up aboeev *above. Time for number sxeven.

Om *Ok, I'm drawing the line with this one. I'
    m *I'm getting full. It's been an hour. geeeze. That's whyt I like shots cuz yolu can get trashed without getting full.

wheeeeee

Remember , for all those awho are yo *going to get 21 (or the legal drinking ag e where ever you live at), always tilt your gladd *glass when you pourt beer. Tilt the glass and run the beer down the side (the inside di *side, not the outsiee *outside). Doing that reduces the foam ';head' that you get on the very top. the foam at the top is kinda nasty. Never ever drink beer with ice, unless you';re trying to get hammered.

Hell I'm ofro *forgetting what *why I started thi.s.

Ok, why am I getting drunk>? Cause thsoe above my immediate boss felt it necessary to screw with your lives. *our lives. I just spent 8 hours at work doing nothing. And I literally mean nothing. I sat on my ass * *ss oka *poklaying **playing with myself waiting for thw qow *work day to finish. I spen t the last 8 hours sitting around because those above me had nothing better to do with me. I could have been cut lose and gone home- that's a benifit of salary pay -I get a ocntstant *constat **constant paycheck everymonth no matter how many hours I work.

Usuall y we're cut out when the wprk is done for the day. When we do our job and finish the tasks for the day we get released and get to go hom. *home. Well those in the top of the foodchain decidser d *decided tat our time is best spent sitting around doing nothing and pissing us off all day.

Get this: In order to pass the time I decided to help with some maintenance I was not responsible for- yopu've got to pass the time somehow. So I decided to help those in RM12 (the other workcenter in my div) . While doiug *doing this volunteer work I got yelled at by some topside Khaki asswipte * *sswipes who wanted to know why my "hardhat" wasn't on. I told them that it was because I had no headroom to navigate while I helped with the worlk . They thought I was copping an attitude and told me they were going to rat me out to my LCPO. (well, in my drunken state that's how I remember it). I'm not worried about him coming back to smack me across the head, because he understands that kind of thing. I was pissed because (caps lock on) IT WAS MORE SYTUPID *STUPID SH*T THAT HE WOULD HAVE TO PUT UP WTH BECAUSE OF ME. I hate having my boss take flack because of my account, which is largely why I have straightened myself up and fixed most of my problems. Remember what I said aboiu t the two way streeet?

dammit, all because we had to stay for the whole workday with nothing to do. I'm sure you guys who work at best buy and such atre looking at me and saying "Quit griping, we have the same problems."Oh yeah?

WELL YOU CAN QUIT WHEN YTHE BS BECOMES TOO MUCH FOR YOU TRO BEAR. I cant'. I'm trapped. I cant quit. I'm stuck for another 2 years and 6 months.

Im sure my situation must seem trivial to the rest of you, i mean getting yelled at for not wearing a hardhat? That's no reason to get drtink *drunk at three in the afternoon. Well it was only a fraction of what happenedd ot day *todayt **today, and as blitzed as I am becomning it's all that I can remember./

Be thankful for your jobs, all. I'm being serious here. Be thankful that you can quit when you want. Be thankful for your boss if he or she goes out of thier way to take care of you. I'm se

I'm serious.

When you all get out of college and get a real job (cloud, baka, I'm sure you all have real jobs by now, so take this to heart- from a person who hates his life because of his job)

When you all get out of college and geta real job, and you have authority over others remember that he who looks out for those underneath him will get MORE productivity and get happier workiers that someone who doesn't.

If you beat the hell out of your packhorse he wont pull as hard as the packhorse whom you take care of, and treat with kindness and respect. THat's not to say taht you'lll take your subordinates by the hand and coddle them. Not at all. Jsut take care of your workers and those who are below you. Remember to try and defend them when they need it, and they will work harder, longer, and more productively than if you were a complete *ss hole.

Take this to heart now. I'm being serious as drunk as I am. TAKE CARE OF THOSE WHO WORK UNDER YOU. TAKE CARE OF THOSE WHO WORK UNDER YOU. TAKE CARE OF THOSE WHO WORK UNDER YOU. They will in turn help you to achieve bigger and better things. A little kindness goes a long way. A vewry, very long way.

...and dont join the military ever.

NEVER VOLUNTEER YOURSELF FOR SOMETHING YOU CANT' UN-VOLUNTEER YOURSELF FOR!!! NEVER VOLUNTEER YOURSELF FOR SOMETHIGN YOU CAN'T UN-VOLUNTEER YOURSELF FOR!!! NEVER VOLUNTEER YOURSELF FOR SOMETHIGN YOU CAN'T BACK OUT OF!!!

Wow, my face is numb. I gotta ask, does that make me a lightweight? I've only had seven beers in about an hour. Seven druinks in an hor *hour...

according to this chart - http://www.health.org/nongovpubs/bac-chart/ - sorry guys i'm too imparied *impaired to figure out the link thing without the button available - I'm at .17. That means that seventeen percent of my blood is alcpohil (alcohol.()

QWhat ever. You all take it wesy *easy. I love you all, even you Neph.

GAAGH~~ I LOVE YOU GUYS!! Take cares.

[polishes off number seven.]

hgehe, im stairing at the keyboard to type now. lol. christopher columbus method of typing.

TAKE CARE ALL!! JA!!!

w00000t!!!!!

~the very drunk wert.

now to push thepost button...

intozxicated is not one of the moods... damn. I gues I'm hapy at this poing *point. There's so much booze in me I can only laugh at what happened.

Time to play Far Cry!! XD :D

I apologize to those who dont like drunkaerds. ^^; I still love you guys as well. Please forgive. I needed toget ths of my chest.

Mn *man I feel so much better. Thanks for reading this far. W00T IU'm numb all ober *over. lollololol-xoors haxer l337 hahahaha.

._. ok im gonna quit before neph collapses intp a a seizure.

ERVAR!!!! *EVARRR!!!!!

MUSE ROCKES!!!!!

~W (for real this time.)

heeh this is funny to read over a second time. hehe. I'm going to use the bathreeom *bathroom now, or 'head' as you Navy types (Athena) call it. Good luck in the Navy Athena I hope you find it a better expirience than I have.

2. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

I've saved this on my harddrive and will do a rant for posterity.

3. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

You're damn lucky I think that drunk people and people who are stoned are two of the funniest people in the world.

You'd better, make me proud.

4. lol. damn wertitis your a wuss on drinks :p j/k. dude lifes a bitch since the day we are born. No way to change it. Don't worry i will know how you feel when i join woot. I CAN SEE the pushups and shit XD

5. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

Are you sure there isn't a loophole, like say... breaking your leg or something?

Just a thought. Anyway, take it easy. Think of it as a lesson in discipline. If you do volunteer work, make sure you do it right. Just because it's volunteer doesn't mean it doesn't have to be done well.

Yes, life's not fair. Welcome to the real world. Life sucks. Also in real life there are situations you can't get out from. For example, even if I could quit my job right now, I have a moral obligation, and I can't switch jobs because THERE ARE NO OTHER JOBS that pay this much, and I (and my family) need this pay.

Anyway, I'm glad that you gave this advice to the young people. Don't do things that you can't get yourself out of. But don't worry, there are bad days, and there are good days, k? Cheer up, man. Remember God's with you.

6. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

...Remind me never to drink alcohol. :p

7. Hacker

Hacker ~Richie Rich~

lol, your funny Wert. vary funny...sexy funny :p hacki <3 Wert lol. take care of you.