I HATE CHILDREN.

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Yossarian, Feb 27, 2006.

1. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

i'm extremely bored. yeah i mean morte bored than usual.

so im standing in the library speaking to one of my friends in sign language and these little middle school kids came in and start staring at us like we're freaks or something. which is seriously horrible because my friends extremely shy and for some reason is ashamed of being deaf. i'd never wanted to beat the crap out on any one in my entire life. i could tell she was nervous, so i yelled at the fucking jerks and told them to go buy life on Ebay. fucking bastards. im starting to lose the small grip i gained on my temper again.

so i was already in a not so great mood, yesterday i refused to baby sit my nephew. i shouldn't have him on the weekend every frickin week. he's not my kid. so i told my sister no. my mom goes around my frickin decision and brings him any way. so the whole day i was in a bad mood cause this frickin kidwas getting on my last nerve. climbing over everything, eating everything.

im going to die!

2. *slaps ya* GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF

and that was one of those movie reality slaps not a hard omg he hit her slap just a bring b ack to reality...AND THIER LWEGAl..i think >.>;

3. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

*Gives Sphinx a hard omg he hit her slap just a bring back to reality*

Get ahold of y'self woman. I found that if you want to keep kids in one place try using a leash. Or at a minimum throw them in a backyard with a fence. Sure they'll eat the bugs, but think of all the life lessions they'll learn out there. Trust me it's for thier own good.

~W

4. Yuki S.

Yuki S. New Member

well your newfew propbley isnt that old but still he is family...and i understand you dont like watching him...i had to watch my lil bro alot before...but we're best friends now....you have to kindda tell a kid to go away and if they dont then yell at them....i also understand why your friend was embaressed its not easy for someone to be deaf...and it sucks....the only reason i know is caz i couldnt hear for 3 years of my life...it sucks big time....trust me middle school kids are just imature and find anything they can to annoy someone that is older then them....(sorry i suck at spelling)

5. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

They aren't all assholls, the kids I mean, we should visit their parents and see what they are like.

What I find interesting is you know sign language, good for you! and best of luck to your friend. but bringing attention to the fact they were staring and telling them to #@#$@%@$ off may have embarassed her more.

6. Yossarian

I love watching my nephew.

I love watching my nephew. When I'm not tired and frustrated.

She actually laughed, When they walked off quickly. She doesn't know what i told them.

7. Yossarian

I wasn't facing them she

I wasn't facing them she was, So she brought it to my attention.