I have a request for the forums

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by DragonSlaveVivi, Feb 8, 2004.

1. DragonSlaveVivi

DragonSlaveVivi New Member

I am very sorry if i should not be putting this post in this section or if i should do it at all, but I would like to request to the moderators a new section in the forums devoted to the anime called: FULL METAL PANIC! I think this show is growing in popularity and people may want to talk about it so if its possible, could you make a new section for it, please?

Thanks, and the moderaters can close this down if this is SPAM in your terms

2. Baphijmm

Baphijmm Kunlun Knight

Naw, it's not spam, it just should probably go in the Suggestion/Support forum.

As for the idea, I've not seen FMP, so I have no idea what it's about at all, so I cannot judge whether it should be its own forum.

3. DragonSlaveVivi

DragonSlaveVivi New Member

thanks for movin this Baphijmm. I know FMP has at least 20 episodes or so, it is on Anime Network if you have that channel and want to see it. I would expect there to be many subjects to talk about in it, the only problem you may have with it is that it is a pretty new show and many people may not know about it. But hey I could be wrong!

4. ZakoSoldier

ZakoSoldier Zeon Commander

This is always brought up (not FMP forum idea.) This is a great show but not enough for a forum. Even though it has a 24 episode season 1 and about that for Season (I think) and a 14 graphic novel series it is too linear to talk about it sorry

5. TheSonOfBattles

TheSonOfBattles New Member

The first season was good, but there's not enough to talk about to be honest. It'd end up like the Escaflowne forum is now, with the only post in ages being: "Do you like Escaflowne?"