Recreation i know there was a thread like this...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Energizer Bunny, Nov 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neoblacklady

neoblacklady ~*Tpyo Godedses*~

Nice profile there Chris ;)
    hehe
    Hello my name is Shyla...Im 19yrs old...Not a kings fan..so I guess that means Im a girl. Right CLoud18?.Like walks on the beach...5'2 and I dont really like walk on the beach....moving to raise a goat farm...looking for some others to help out. :shy3: My number is 1-900-123-456 :D
    Currently a student. Seeking life long partner. ;) Call me ;)
    Get real... love being single. Best in thing in the world. And all that stuff is fake. I hate the beach!!!!!!!!!!
    Lmao people totally destroy their cars....i can see "fixing it up" but they go to far. Looks like the circus on wheels :)

Kings fan huh? That says it all doesn't it Cloud18? Lol. no other comment. Is Q-uiz available?
    :D

2. Alien_Sacrifice

Alien_Sacrifice New Member

Hey, I'm a guy and I Thank God. :)

I'm looking for a girl who likes guys w/ low post # and isn't afraid of being seen in public w/ him.

A girl w/ no sense of humor, education, taller than I am, stronger than I am, wears glasses (my eyes are goners!!!), no manners, and above all else can't speak English!

I want to communicate by nodding, tapping, pointing, pushing, jumping, running, and making funny noises.

I don't want her to tell me her real age or real skin color. I don't care is she's flexible or stiff as a board as long as she keeps it to her self. I don't want her to be nice or mean or likable, or hated, or have family or friends.

And while I'm being totally honest I'd like it if she was from a different Planet too...that way we'd have a lot not to talk about!

If your that type of girl, get in touch w/ me. If you don't know how to get in touch w/ me than your not that type of girl!:)

3. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

I think he's basically making fun of everyone with super-tight restrictions in some points, and people who just dont care with others.

I hope.

4. LegendarySpider

LegendarySpider New Member

I don't know about you all, but I'm slightly disturbed.........oh, yeah...I'm slightly disturbed at the turn this thread has taken. :sweat2:
    I'm a girl....and not the only one who's seen Men In Tights, apparently!! :DY'know what would be good? If I would actually read all the posts in a thread and not just the first page!!! But, what can I possibly do about that? It's my curse.

5. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Men in Tights kicks major tushie.

That sounds so lame, but the mods censored ***.

6. artemis836

artemis836 Vampire Slayer

SWM

Blue eyes, redish brown hair.

6"4'

Im 17 (18 on Dec 30th!)

Looking for:

A female who has a pulse and is between the ages of 15-20

Please respond!

7. k0gepan

k0gepan New Member

*claps and jumps up and down* I haven't read this thread for some time. ^_^ I GET TO PICK?!?!?! wahahaha. So...hard..........................Izzy?...no...no..wait...Neph....no...wait....AAamanda......Blood_p.....I...I can't make this choice. I'll just go for NeoB. JUST KIDDING. heh, I'm ellagabble. hrmmmmm..................... OOooo......hey, Alien, I'm yur girl. *chuckle* kiddin. I pick....Artemis. Cause he ain't in the list and I'm a contradictory person. Muhaha. And he's 6'4".....And, I MAY NOT HAVE A PULSE, BUT I SURE CAN DANCE. :D

8. artemis836

k0gepAn_LuFF3r you rock!

I never get picked!

Hmmm no pulse, well thats ok. Does this mean your undead? I've never dated a dead girl before, of course I've never dated a living girl either but that's beside the point.

You busy Friday?

9. Alien_Sacrifice

Alien_Sacrifice New Member

Cloud18: Hello, how are you?

Hummm...*looks around* This isn't a dating thread? Hummm...*looks back a few pages?!?* I just don't know...Well I'm sorry I must have thought I was somewhere else.

Oh, and my last post was supposed to just be funny. You took it seriously? God I'm going to have to watch what I say?! *looks back at door* I wonder if that's locked? Oh, surly it doesn't matter I mean there's no girls out there like that is there?. *Looks back at door*.......*Gets up and locks door* Ah, I feel much safer now!

Oh, I wouldn't ever take me seriously...unless I'm being serious...Huh, how to tell the difference?.

P.S. I need a friend and am now taking applications...Everyone must apply and there are restriction...but even I haven't read the fine print yet...App's must be in by the end of the year. Any late applications WILL be accepted, but with extreme dislike.;)

10. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

*preps a class V tactical nuke*

11. k0gepan

k0gepan New Member

awwww

*huggles neph*...aww, I just love u anyway. Its a given. You're my slave. U peel my grapes. Put the nuclear weapons away.
    * more huggles *

12. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Well....

Ok, Mistress.

*orders tac-nukes back to idle status*

But I'll be keeping an eye on you artemis!

*huggles*

13. Hikaru

Hikaru New Member

Dating game dating game...hahahahaha! It really would be nice to see everyone at M2A hooking up.

would "nice" be the right word?

14. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

I think interesting might be a better word.

I mean, imagine what would happen if some poor unfortunate girl got stuck with Q-uzi.

15. blood_pheonix

blood_pheonix New Member

whos q-uzi?

16. artemis836

So it begins...

Blue bloods tire easily, policitians come and go, you think you can last 15 rounds with Muhammed Artemis?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.