I love BJP so mush

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Peachy, Dec 13, 2005.

1. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Oh ok people, has anyone ever had a black on white fight at school! we're having one REALLY REALLY bad, Jake Baily (One of my black friends!!) beat the shitcocka out of Chris!! then a few white guys jumped Jamicheal Thomas..
    Im so sad for him. Looks like im getting pulled into it too. I wear a rebel flag under my white shirt everyday almost. and i have all kinds of people wanting to get a hold of me.. well too bad no fighting for nine months. yep you got it, dealer is pregnant. oh well ive known it for awhile but never wanted to tell anyone. Micheal is the dad, and hes gonna step up, no worries. iTs kinda scary but i guess this is what i dreamed of, a small country family..just like i used to have. pray for me guys, alot

I LOVE BJP. i need to visit way often!! i love posting, i love the new people. Yes i sound incredibly annoying, but hey SCREW the system..(no sense whatsoever)

alright laters
    Love,
    DEaler

2. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

"I LOVE BJP. i need to visit way often!! i love posting, i love the new people."

I know exactly how you feel. :p

3. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

What in the hell?! Ok, I managed to pull several things from this post tho I'm sure I missed the point entirely-

#1- You saw a buncha racists (on both sides of the fence) beat each other up.
    #2- You wont stop wearing the rebel flag so ppl want you punked on the side of the road
    #3- Dealer is Pregnant
    #4- You are Dealer

You're pregnant?! Omfg, grab Mike by his 'boys' and make sure he damn well steps up. Teenage boys (and I when I talk about High School kids I really do mean 'boys') love to bump uglies and then bounce when things start to get serious (i.e. children). They're all talk until it's time to take action, and then they disapear.

I don't know whether to congradulate you or to smack you for getting knocked up at such a young age. At the very least I hope the baby will be healthy. Make sure you go the doctors and such. You're taking care of two people from now on, not just yourself.

Gaaagh... Kids these days.

B, G, or too early to tell yet?

~W

4. Wolfie

Wolfie New Member

wertitis you should know that Mike leaves her she can make him pay money to help her raise the child and the children board or whatever will help her raise it or somethin so she'll survie plus i'm sure that she'll have loads of support from friends i'm not sure about the family though but she still needs to be curious and aware

5. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

It's not matter of having enough money to support the child, I mean, come on! You are 16 tomorrow and you will have the baby before you'll be 17!! Getting pregnant and raising a child at such a young age.. you are missing life! There are alot of things you are yet to do!
    Unless your family will be open to support you to let you enjoy your life..

Just remember, having a child comes with it great responsibilities: how will you raise it? I just hope you guys the best.. take care of yourself.

6. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Whoa. I missed that. o_O Well, whatever happens, I'll hope things work out for you. Things like this tend to have such horrible results, for your sake I hope you're one of those who manages better than others.