Pinky Street "I wish there was a pinky street version of [so and so]..."

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fushigi Rockna, Oct 23, 2004.

1. Fushigi Rockna

Since certain anime characters have their own pinky street dolls and there's bound to be more, I was just wondering, who'd like to see a pinky street version of?

Well for me (this is damn predictable, you all know it is) if there ever was male pinkies, I'd want to see a Kaiba one. i thought about this a few moments ago and the idea of a Kaiba pinky with evil pinkie-scowl on his face and all (well, the type of face #11 has) just made me giggle. It'd be so cute. <3

I'd like to see some like game characters too, like the Tales of Symphonia bunch. There's alternate clothes for the characters in the game, so i can see having those same alternate costumes avaible with the dolls. I'd like to dress all the females in their noble costumes (those are the nicest ones ever) and such. <3

So, what about you?

1 person likes this.
  2. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

If I go on and on, I won't stop

I want Tohru Honda, and Kyou Sohma from Fruits Basket pinky's, and a sakura one card capture sakura.
    Sakura outfits are really cute, and a pinky version would be soo adorable! =^.^= Imagins mini angel wings, crown, funky hat, lovely dresses.
    as for Tohru and Kyou <3*swooon*
    :p

3. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

ya Suzu and I were talking about this. haha. The Tohru Honda one with a Kyo cat to attach to her hand would be very cute, and she'd have the pink ribbons in her hair you can take out and maybe a little Yuki mouse to put on her head. I think a Mitsuki/Full Moon one would be cool too. She would come with another set of hair. ^___^ I think a Nami one from One Piece may be cute too.

4. Fushigi Rockna

I just considered the Tokyo Mew mew gals being turned into Pinkies. That'd be cute too! They'd had their cafe mew mew unfiroms, their lingerie fight suits, and their normal clothes for us to dress them up with! Equiped with special animal features that come with each Mew mew.

Then we could use Ichigo's cat ears on other pinkies. ~_^

5. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

<3 I want a pinky with cat ears ! :D
    If they make a Mitsuki/Full Moon pinky I hope the include a microphone <3
    AH! How about a Belldandy pinky ^__~! Nice Hair and outfit!
    or maybe Sailor moon pinky? Usagi hair, and battle costume! I

*Don't mind me I'm pinky crazed!*

6. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

Ones that i'd like to see would probably be Chi from the Chobbits series.
    I really think Sasami from Tenchi would make a good one as well (super cute).
    And maybe a Ruri Hoshino from Nadesico one as well cause i'm just such a massive fan of hers.

1 person likes this.
  7. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Three characters I'd like to see, and you've got three guesses as to who they are.

8. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Entire Morning Musume into Pinky streets? Yes, sir!

- Teddz

1 person likes this.
  9. Dilandau

Dilandau Highly Disturbed

It would have to be a set of Kaiba and Mokuba, you know. (And I'd buy it if there was a Mokuba Pinky! Can't have those two seperated, no way.)

For me...

- Folken and Dilandau from Escaflowne. I mean, c'mon, Dilandau with a little chibi Jajuka or Celena accessory and his diadem and armor, Folken with chibi Naria and Eriya and detachable wings. XD (Maybe a matching set of Van and Hitomi?)

- Dio and Luciola from Last Exile - maybe with mini Guild fighter crafts, Claus' goggles (that he gave to Dio in the birthday ep), and their bodysuits and outer garments as interchangeable costumes. Alternatively, Dio with a Luciola doll would be fine. (And y'know what? I wouldn't complain about a Pinky incarnation of Delphine, either, or a set of Claus and Lavie.)

- Gatsu and Griffith from Berserk - with the rather obvious accessories of Puck for Gatsu and the Behelit for Griffith. Because turning those two into Pinky Street figures is just so wrong that it works somehow. XD The Gatsu Pinky should look suitably disgruntled, too.

- Lirin from Saiyuki would make an adorable Pinky.

1 person likes this.
  10. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

I'd want a pinky street of Shinji ^__^ Just so I could put it next to the Action Figure on my desk.

11. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

God yes...:bleed:

- Teddz

12. toeskater91

toeskater91 New Member

I'd like sailor moon pinky's, fushigi yugi pinky's, rurouni kenshin pinky's with swords( that would be cute and a little dangerous), ceres pinky's, inu yasha pinky's, and yu-gi-oh pinky's.
    i think the tuxedo mask pinky with removable glasses and cape would be very cute

i may have said to many seris but oh well it would be neat to have all these pinky's.

13. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

Heh, just for a laugh i wou;dn't mind seeing some pinky versions of the Kidde Wars gang (yes i'm now totally obsessied with them). Be kinda funny looking at Pinky versions of the kids.

14. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Well I don't see them making boy Pinkys/. like ever. :( There are so many cosplay possibilities. I wish they'd pick some more popular kawaii anime girls, so we don't end up spending hours creating our own from bootleg #4s or something..

15. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

Hmmm, I once saw a custom Kill Bill pinky and it was adorable. That's an idea. How do you make those anyways?

And I think I'd like to see Haruko and Mamimi pinkys from FLCL. But I don't see this happening in the future!
    They could also make a Chi pinky. Yeah, I know chi is overdone, but doesn't her popularity give her enough to be made into a pinky? And think how cute she could be. She'd have her brown school uniform and maybe one of her fancy gowns. I'd buy it.

16. Fushigi Rockna

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
    Male pinkies would be so cute!!!

OMG I SEE THE TOHRU PINKY! Hot-cha! =D

17. Ashika

Ashika This thing is so short...

AAAHhh~ if they ever made male pinkys id like to see KYO from Fruits Basket, with his cat ears out and mouth hanging open in horror.....heh heh...that be so cool. Is also want to see Chi from Chobits.

18. Fushigi Rockna

They have a Kyo kitty with the Tohru doll ya know =D

Chii's a must for pinky-dom...it wouldn't be hard even to turn her into a pinky...her eyes are prtety pinky-ish in the first place.
    The ears may be a problem for it tho...but I bet they would just be a part of the hair. =D

19. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Following said about male pinky's, I'm sure everyone here wants an FMA one! I can see girls wanting the Edward Elric ones, and guys um...well...I'd like a Hawkeye one....

-Seishin

20. Fushigi Rockna

I'd want a Mustang pinky...with a little flame in his little hand <3