If this keeps up, I don't know what I'll do...

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by BakaMattSu, Oct 19, 2004.

1. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Overtime. The big dreaded ugly word of the worker. This sometimes welcomed beast rears its head at the most inopportune times. Such as when you've had a poor night's rest following a good night's rest because the good night's rest threw the poor night's rest for a biological time loop.

Yes, I've just arrived home from a late night of work. I'm hungry, I'm tired, my fingers ache from typing, and I don't think I could tell the difference if you exchanged my brain for a pile of rocks in my head at the moment. Working 12 hours or more straight at work that requires thought is not a good practice to take up. The brain goes into that mushy state where you have to repeat a question you were just asked four times over before you understand exactly what is being asked of you.

Looking forward to a relaxing shower, followed by food, and probably some mindless video-game violence. I'll get right on it, now.

2. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I'm very proud of you Matt. Keep on truckin'!

3. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Damn machine is trying to contain your mind by making your thought processes automated! That's what my philosophy prof would say anyways XD I hope you don't have too many nights like these, get some rest!