Music If you could sing like anyone...

Discussion in 'Music' started by JEDI_X, Apr 7, 2002.

1. JEDI_X

JEDI_X New Member

...who would you want to sing like?

I gotta go with either Jeff Buckley. Or Bono. Those guys always knock me on my ***.

2. Lime

Lime Claude ish MY honey ^.^

*.* Megumi Hayashibara...Shes got the cutest voice :D!!! Well I gots a cute voice to, but I love herssssssssssss!!!!!

3. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

Big surprise to everyone: much as I like The Pillows, I don't think I'd want to sing like them. Maybe like the guys from Weezer.. but spare me the pillows engrish haha

4. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

Oooooh, that's tough. Probably a toss up between Phil Anselmo(Pantera) and Rob Halford(Judas Preist, Fight, Halford etc.).

5. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

I would want to sing like either Frank Sinatra or Scott Stapp from Creed... that would be awesome to sing like The Pillows also, I has work with engrish to do first though.

6. Sachiko

Sachiko happy SMJ shoujo ^_^

I'm with you with that one, Lime! MEGUMI HAYASHIBARA! ^__^ Her voice is sweet, cute, and enough shouting too =) If not her, my alternate is Ayumi Hamasaki. Her voice is so high and loud, which all singers must be good at.

7. Lady Aoi

Lady Aoi Princess of Shirataki

Me? I'd just like to get enough money to go back to my voice lessons so I could sing better than I already do. I've always liked my voice.

~ Lady Aoi

8. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

I love Christina Agulira's voice .. so i would definitly would love to sing like her :)

9. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

let's form a band!! does anyone play an instrument? I can plug in my violin to power it up... if it had a connector that is..O_0 :p

10. Sachiko

Sachiko happy SMJ shoujo ^_^

Yep. The Chinese instrument Qu Zheng ;)

11. Ak1t0

Ak1t0 New Member

If I could sing like anyone it would have to be Steve Conte. He's the most amazing vocalist I've heard in a long time. Plus he sings music that makes me think traditional rock might last a few more years.

12. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

At the moment, I'd go for Enya. She is just lilting and beautifully haunting.
    of course, it would be neat to speak Japanese or pronunciate Japanese better so I would at least have a chance of singing cool Japanese songs...

13. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

Luciano Pavarotti. Sounds like a strange choice from the likes of me, but the man is a genius. Besides, I can already do a pretty good voice for most rock music, anything from Staind to Metallica and back again. If I could sing and play guitar at the same time, I'd be complete. Of course, I'd need that to be an electric guitar instead of my steel-stringed acoustic, and I'd need someone to play backup guitar, and someone on bass, and a drummer, maybe a DJ ... okay, maybe I wouldn't be complete.

14. Hikaru

Hikaru New Member

there are so many great singers in the world...how can i choose?!

15. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

ya know, she isn't my kinda music, but i heard her once and i can't believe how beautiful charollet(whatever) churchs' voice is...

as far as christina agulara goes tho, not to be mean, but she can rot. when you have a concert for a state fair, and then tell everyone they suck cause you have to play such a little venue, and say it to your fans there, that's a horrible person. ( i think it was a couple years ago...wasn't there, but veryone heard about it the next day.)

16. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

Also, not to be mean, but if you weren't there, all you have is heresay. Nonetheless, I don't like Miss Aguilera either. Anyone who slanders someone on MTV and then tries to sue them for their objections has a problem with me. If she's a genie in a bottle, I say we just bury her back in the sands where we found her.

17. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

i second that motion! lol

18. Lime

Lime Claude ish MY honey ^.^

I dont like her either..><

19. Mordeth

Mordeth Mordeth Vult!

i'd like to be able to sing like hansi kursch from Blind Guardian, he has a great voice. he can go really high, and really low.. without screaming or growling like someone in a death metal band :)
    he has a really melodic voice