Inu-Yasha If you had a choice, would you be a demon?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Sango-the ex, Mar 26, 2003.

?

If you had a choice would you become a demon, or stay a human??

1. Stay a human

8 vote(s)
    19.0%
  2. Become a demon

34 vote(s)
    81.0%
  1. Rill

Rill New Member

i would definitely have to go demon. the human race is a festering cesspool.

2. Yonaki

Yonaki New Member

I would be an inu-youkai! Just like Sesshy-kun. Only I'm a girl instead. ^_^

3. Muse

Muse New Member

Digitaldog's right, hanyou all the way baby! I just want speed, and of course claws, I mean look at InuYasha, he runs on TREETOPS for GADS SAKE, I WANT THAT!!!!

4. Digitaldog

Digitaldog New Member

FINALLY SOMEONE WHO AGREES!!!! ^^; Everyone is one sides but Hanyous are cool because more are stronger then demons. Inuyasha and Naraku are equally matched but when they go up against demons its already decided.

If you didn't know, Naraku IS a Hanyou.

5. Muse

Muse New Member

:anime: Yep, and InuYasha beats Sesshomaru (and every other demon for that matter) every time, that should say something to all you demon wannabes out there.

6. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

Ah, but see, Naraku is a different sort of hanyou and really doesn't count as one except that he has human in him still. For all intents and purposes, he's a super-youkai. And Inuyasha, much as I love him, isn't stronger than all demons. He needs his sword to fight Sessh. If just he and Sessh went at it without any swords, Sessh would kick his butt to next Tuesday. And some of the other hanyous wouldn't hold up well against demons, depending on the demon and on the hanyou. A lot of the demons Inuyasha kills on a regular basis are inferior demons.

Don't get me wrong, I love Inuyasha and hanyous and all. And hey, I'm one of the ones who picked human.

7. Muse

Muse New Member

Hmmm... well THIS hanyou goes full-youkai when he thinks he's near death, that scared even Fluffy, in ep. 45 (which i havent seen but have read about :D

8. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

Most hanyous will do that, actually.

9. Muse

Muse New Member

Oh kewl, so that makes my decision a little better for me right?

10. Arlee

Arlee New Member

What's this all about, now? :p Most hanyous go full-youkai when they think they're dying? Why? How's all that work?;)

11. Muse

Muse New Member

Eh I dunno, I've only seen InuYasha do it, I mean Sesshomaru's eyes DID go red when InuYasha wind scared the bejeesus outta him, and he was near death there, but he's youkai so I guess he doesn't count. Plus his eyes tend to go red a lot, so...

12. shiochan

shiochan New Member

wow thats hard......yeah right demon so fast! I would give any thing to be a fox demon and be able to change shape that would be so cool!

shio-chan has said her thing on anime now go and think about her anime wisdom:glazed:

13. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

i would choose demon because humans are weak and die easily aleast as a demon you still have a chance to live

14. LiegerZero23568

LiegerZero23568 New Member

im born demon

well to let u guys know that im born demon and wut kind of demon am i u say????? wel im an evil jokerdemon of course just for yall information:D

15. whitedragon2

whitedragon2 New Member

if i had a choice i would be a demon, prolly a white fox demon like Karamu in Yu-yu
    i would use fox fire and death tree as my main powers yea i think that would definatly be cool plus tails r pretty neat i guess so yea a demon i would be

16. Inu-loves-Kago

Inu-loves-Kago New Member

I'd probably be a demon cause with that sort of power I could go around and be like a super hero and save the world. ^_^

17. Muse

Muse New Member

I think that with that kind of power I would do good deeds and whatnot, but eventually I would be consumed by it and become evil, unless there was some hot girl in between me and my evil intentions who could straighten me out... say one that could (coincidentally) sense jewel shards or something? Her name would be... Lagome, and mine... ImuBasha... no connections there whatsoever I swear.

18. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

I would definatly be a demon.Human life is boring and humans are weak.While demons are strong and have some special abalities to play with.:D

19. Muse

Muse New Member

Are we forgetting that Sango, Miroku, and Kagome are human too? Look at all the junk they can do! I think we're underestimating ourselves a bit dontcha think? Unless you can tell me the last time YOU shot a glowing arrow at someone, or sucked them in a huge wind tunnel.

20. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

Or even just flinging a gigantic boomerang around (which causes Miroku to stumble when he attempts to carry it). Hey, I'm one of the few, the proud, the ones who said human.