Saber Marionette If you met your fav. SMJ character...

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by luvweaver, Oct 7, 2002.

1. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

Hi, I was thinking about something.

What would happen if you suddenly were transported to Terra II and met your favorite SMJ character (or characters)?

How would you feel, and what would you say to him/her?

2. Sachiko

Sachiko happy SMJ shoujo ^_^

*Heeeheeeehheeheheh....* Echiko and i are writing a self-insertion fanfic on that, just telling ppl :D

3. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Easy, I'd meet Luchs. Well, either before the Mesopotamia mission or after SMJ. She's just awesome. Wait, I'd visit her before activation...so she'd like me instead. Yeah...:D

What I'd say...oh, I'd say, "You're the best SaberDoll! I wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv you!!!" Then I'd proceed to do Hanagata like poses and dances...especially ones related to the episode where he was talking to his dad in Hanagata code. :D

4. Lady Aoi

Lady Aoi Princess of Shirataki

Full phan grrl mode turning on, I would tackle Hanagata and

[CENSORED]

Heheh J/k.

Seriously, though, I would give him a hug, beat up anyone trying to harass him with my mad tai chi skillz and then take the poor boy out for a drink or seven or eight. And then I'd ask if he needed/wanted a roomate.

AND I JUST MEAN ROOMATE ;).

5. marc_alvin7

marc_alvin7 New Member

i would...

make Cherry fall in love with me...'nuff said

6. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

Wow! That's a terrific spell! Life 12 I mean :D

Well, I'd try to (remeet?) meet Cherry. What I wonder is how would I do to get in Japoness Castle, perhaps as an embassasor of Earth. I'd tell her "Cheriiwaaishiteru".

7. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Ooh, looks like a prospective candidate for joining us! I'll have to remember to ask after he's been here a while.

Life 12?! Ooh, I'd better get working on mine. It's only level 7 right now.

Obviously, I wanted to meet Cherry. Although she'd probably be a bit confused as to why three people are running up to her and tellng her they love her. :D I foresee the creation of a second love triangle (quadrangle)

Here's a crappy diagram to illustrate.

[​IMG]

The reason I spoke in past tense above is because, of course, I've already met her, and married her. However, I will pretend I hadn't yet, for the sake of this post.

I would start by introducing myself, of course, and I would talk to her a lot, trying to become friends. After all, if I just walked up to her and said, "I love you, Cherry." In this case, it wouldn't really work. So, I'd make friends with her, and try to get a platonic relationship going first. Then, after we'd been friends for a while, I would begin to try to win her from Otaru. This is all very private stuff at this point, so I won't tell you anything about what I would do.

8. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

I think I'd first introduce myself (doh, they don't know me :p ), so it'd be kinda difficult to really express myself. It might take time... then I'd tell my favorite character (she'll know who she is) my feelings about her.

And I might blush red hot while doing so :blush:. I guess then we'd hug for a while.

9. Lady Aoi

Lady Aoi Princess of Shirataki

Since Bloodberry is a close second to being my favorite, I'd walk up and ask her if she wanted to go drink saki. Seeing as it's not my poison of choice (I'm a vodka drinker) she'd probably drink most of it. Then I'd ask her if we could watch old movies and MST them. Good times. Good times.

~ AOI