Movies If you were a victim in a Horror Movie...

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by c0ke, Aug 21, 2002.

1. c0ke

c0ke New Member

One day I was so bored and all my friends were at work, I decided to see what was on the tube. Well, while channel surfing I got to this show called 'Beat The Geeks' on Comedy Central. Well the show it self shows us that there are peopl with no life and knows answers to the most trivial questions. Well any ways back to the thread, in the end of the show depending on which geek you beat in the end, you get different prizes. Well the contestant choose the movie geek, and one of the prizes were, be killed in the next Troma horror movie.

Well if you were a victim on a set of a horror movie and you had to choose of dying any way you want, how you want to be killed?

2. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

I'd want to be the very first victim, because they die the "easiest" and don't always know EXACTLY what's going on.

As for how...hmmm...I'd wanna die by sitting on one a whoopie cushion filled with anthrax or some bio toxin. Maybe have a pin in the middle of it, that'll prick me in the butt...but it's full of blowfish poison, so I die really fast. Yeah, that'd work.

3. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

I want to be the one thats gets trapped gas champer!! I would rather choke to death then be stapped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Seeing as I'm a selfless hero **points to the special badge she made**, I'd die just before the end, to save the survivors.

I'd die but I'd injure the killer/monster/horror movie-type thingy.

5. sailorvenus

sailorvenus 24 days to go...^^

Hmmm...I want to be the last victim...and if I'm gonna be killed I wanted to be disemboweled or something...you know...just like what the killer did to Drew Barrymore in Scream 1. hahaha! That would be eeky, but cool!!!

6. Kenster

Kenster Guest

Yeah

Yeah...
    Good thread Uncle_Sweetie, i'd die as the main character cus no main characters die do they, so i'd br the main character. and everyone would be gob smacked.

As for the way of dieing i'd be in a gun fight with the bad guy, then as two hostages run to saftly the bad guy begins to shoot at them (slow motion, and sad music) i stand up and begin to run towards them the bad guy moves hid head to look at me, i begin to shoot at him, but miss, then i dive trying to nock the hostages outta the way, when i get shot, so do the hostages,(out of slow motion) he walks over to me and says some stuff about killin me, then i shoot him repidedly in the stomach so much he goes flying backwards. then (back to sad music) i die slowly looking at the dead hostages...
    :glazed:
    sorry it was so long, if you skipped it i sugest you read it as that was probably my best piece of writing hehehe.:D

7. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

I'd be the guy who dies at the very start in some kind of freak accident, like getting hit by a derailed train full of toxic waste, then having a nuclear bomb accidentaly dropped on me. But then there'd be this "30 years later..." thing, and I'd come back as a super villan type thing, who kills 'em all. Because I always wanted to have evil super human abilities. Am I wrong for wanting evil super human abilities?

8. c0ke

c0ke New Member

I was to choose how I would die in a horror movie, I think I'll would ask for a ultra gory death. either by being crushed by some hydraulic device or get shredded to piece by a saw.

9. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

I know that I really wouldn't want to be in an Evil Dead movie... the last way I would want to die is for some evil lady swallowing my soul! I'd probably want to be a heroic type person who dies saving everyone else. But then I'd pop up in the next movie out of nowhere.

10. GenericHero5

GenericHero5 All Ska Super Star

I'd be the one who notices what the hell is goin on **Points to Banner** and dies in a futile attempt to run away (of course if i was realllly smart id find a way out WITHOUT dying).

11. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

Id sit myself in a room with only one way in.. and Id wait for the Bastard to come for me.. And when he comes id fight him to the death..

KaMe

12. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

I'd sit myself anywhere with a butcher knife, my back to a corner so the guy can't sneak up on me. Then, when he got too close...

::runs his finger along his throat:: Keeeeeeee.

Slit my own throat. Ain't no one killing me but me. :p

13. n15pca

n15pca New Member

I would like to have head be cut right off with a axe!!!:bleed:

14. Kyo_Masaki

Kyo_Masaki New Member

does dying from old age in a horror movie count???? >.>

if not then I would be get... uuuh.... something really quick and painless, like..... getting my head sliced off by a sharp thingy o_O

15. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

When someone yells "BOMB!" I'd be the one, to duck run and cover in the hole where the bomb would actually be.. (this is a hilarious mental picture) jump in, BOOM!

of course.. since its a horror movie, I'd come back from the dead and kill people's pets or something... yet when the pet owner's find out.. its too late for them too. I guess a cat blew up with me at the beginning...or its the one who set the bomb.

16. thunder dragon

thunder dragon dragon king

hmmm..i will descover the true identity of the killer & i will attack him in his owne hideout & i will fight him with my weaponse untill he dies ..after that i will probably day from my wounds:bleed: ..