If you were Goku for one day, What would you do?

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by Sieghardt, Jun 4, 2003.

1. Sieghardt

Sieghardt Man With the Machine Gun

I would enter a tournament and beat everyone up. Then I would probabaly use some Dragon balls to bring Nappa back so i could kill him. Video games dont give me enough excitement when I defeat Nappa.:eek:

2. darkmagiciangrl

darkmagiciangrl New Member

I would do stuff that when he is back to normal, I can laugh when everyone yells at him!- I do like him though-he's so cool, & funny!:)

3. Influences

Influences New Member

This is goona be long

I would visit a guy from muscatine Iowa and whoop the **** out of him because last summer I was standing there by my friends car waiting for his grandma and I said hi (not in a "hey bebe I see you have braces" way) to some girl on the porch who kept on looking at us and she goes in and get her "boyfriend" he comes ouy with no shirt on and starts yelling at me so I ask him why he is doing this he said it is disrespect to my family how you feel if some dude come hittin on your ***** I said hahahahah thats funny I was hittin on you girl friend I just said hi why the **** you gotta be like this then he is like step away from the car I am gonna hit you...I said why dont you just hit me right now then I asked do I intimadate you? he said hell yea and I busted up laughing...any ways I ended up rgueing with him about stupid **** like that for about 30 minutes then he is liike go apoligize to my wife so I figure any thing to get this dumbass the shut th hell up I go up to the stairs and begin to tell G I AM SORRY and he decks me in my lip lol my glasses flew about 4 feet behind me so I turned around camley and got them put them on and asked him now...are you ****in happy, his eyes got huge I think he expected me to drop lol, he should have hit me in my chin for that thats a more vital point well I would just go up to that house again and tell him to say I am sorry I will never do it again and every time I didn't believe him or I wanted to smack him I would (not to hard you know I would be the strongest and fastest in the universe) but yea thats my story of what I would do

4. username

username New Member

i would kill the inhabitants on earth except all the cute girls i like. then i would fly around and blow stuff up. it would be kinda useless to be goku with out Vegeta don't you think???

5. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

I would go around the world giving all the hot girls pat-pats. Then I would steal the dragon balls from bulma and wish for the dragon god to give me the powers of resurraction so I can bring back 30 dead people so they can listin to me and do all my chores.

6. JumboSpaceman

JumboSpaceman New Member

1. First I would kill all the Z fighters so no one could stop me.

2. I would get rid of at least 3/4ths of the population.

3. Use the dragonballs to wish for:

- Eternal Life

- To stay Goku for good (but shave that stupid haircut off)(Imagine Goku bald; Sayian hair doesn't grow except for the ssj3 transformation; For SSJ1 and 2 my head would just glow)

- To eliminate all the dragonballs in the universe so no one could wish back the people I killed

4. Get a young wife that isn't a B**ch like Chichi

5. Go out on killing sprees in my free time

7. Sesshi's Angel

Sesshi's Angel New Member

Hmmmmmm...tough question.....first, i would destroy my school with a kamehameha wave, then annialate Hercule (he deserves to die anyway). Then i would use the dragonballs to bring back Frieza so i could whoop his butt (i always wanted to do that). i think that's alll.... gotta get back to you on this one...