Art Illustrater needed

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Q-uzi, Nov 27, 2002.

1. Q-uzi

Q-uzi Guest

ok, ive got a manga called ultimate fate in the pipeline.

but my art aint all that. and three other artist i tried using were usless and got bored.

i cant pay you. in cash anyway. youll get any fan base that the manga picks up and also get your name out there.

i need some one with a god style, mature and unlike that of tenchi or dbz.

style wanted like that of takeshi takabyashi [maxion, time traveller ai] or masumono shiro [spelt wrong i know] in ghost in the shell . or maybe adam warren [otaku versions of bubblegum crisis and dirty pair]

the jist of ultimate fate is mercs highered up to save a lil country from some nasty corperations. corps. later taken over by big nasty sorseress . up pops hero and save the damn, comedy and romance. and lots of war.

black and white. detailed art.

the briefs ill give you leave mush to you artistic interpretation. but i will ask for a certain page layout etc.

preferably someone near manchester england. but if not , i will do this via the internet and write you the briefs.

need someone who aint gunna quite and can work fast. a page a week it good.

but frist we'ed need to get concept and charecter art done. [many charecters to design]

email me at q_uzi@hotmail.com if your interested. and im give you the lead charecters brief , and see whos got the best art.

thanks.

Q-uzi

2. GenericHero5

GenericHero5 All Ska Super Star

I cant draw for you manga

bcause im not japanese

3. Inu-Girl

Inu-Girl New Member

hmmm... well detailed art would have to count me out since I don't do art all I do is scribbles. But I can read & some what write Japanese.Well Good luck searching for a great mangaka.:)

4. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm Evil corp.. Takes over a town.. nasty sorseress .. Hero... Hmmmmmmmmmmm I smell

RIP OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where you get a story like that.. I dont know.. Final Fantasy perhaps...

God damn Come up with something Original!

KaME