I'm a headless chicken.

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by wertitis, Nov 28, 2005.

1. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

At least that's what Jackabee says. What's even weirder is that NeoNoodle/Sphynx has offcially made herself my fangirl.

._.

I've never had one of those before. I'm not sure how to take care of them.

Do you have to water your fangirls in the morning or in the evening? Do they like a strong, intensive light or do they perfer the shade, tucked away from the sun? Do they require pruining? I've never pruined anything before. I wouldn't know the first thing about it.

I have to admit I am a little stunned. I've never had someone dote over my words ever before. Maybe someday I can amass a cult following. Yesh, then perhaps after that world domination... or at least a round of Jo at the Coffee Spot back home.

Today it was made official- I am a Petty Officer Second Class in the US Navy. The army equiv would be a Sergeant. I suppose that places me in a 'leadership' role, what ever that means. All I know is that I get paid more money for doing the exact same thing I've been doing before, and where's the sin in that? Who doesn't want a raise?

It's ironic because my frocking ceremony was on the same day that I turn 22. A year ago today I would have never thought that I would be making rank so soon.

Well enough of blowing my own horn. I'll let you all know that I will NOT be getting drunk on this day. Birthdays are special days and I don't get hammered on special days.

'Tcha, I'm a Sailor, not an Alcoholic.

So here's to you Mrs. Robinson. Jesus loves you more than you will know.

A-wo wo wo.

God Bless you please, Mrs. Robinson. Heaven holds a place for those who pray.

A-Hey hey hey.

A-Hey hey hey.

~W

2. Eternal-Blaze

Eternal-Blaze New Member

I'm pretty sure fangirls only need your attention.

All of it.

All of the time.

Good luck with that.

3. Jackabee

Jackabee Captain Jackabee Sparrow

Hey you're the one who lost their head... I was just giving you a career opption there.... that and it's a saying, "Running around like a chicken with it's head chopped off." that's something my mom says. Chickens can run for a few seconds after the have lost their heads... or so I've heard. Does that make them the living dead? ... the dead living sounds like a title for a magazine targeting a zombie audience.

4. Eternal-Blaze

Eternal-Blaze New Member

I remember a documentary on Discovery Channel about a chicken that got its head cut off but still lived. They had to feed it by putting chopped up food down its throat.

Sadly it died by choking on its food.

5. Hacker

Hacker ~Richie Rich~

i don't want your attention all the time...just part of it^_~
    something about those navy boys.....~_~

6. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

you don't really need to do anything with your fangirls besides communicate and keep making sense. the momment you start losing you tact, you might lose them ^_^ that wouldn't be very nice. i like it in the dark tucked away in a pocket btw.

unlike what eternal blaze said. i don't want your attention all the time. do you have any idea who annoying it is for someone to pay attention to you all the time? thats what i have my fangirls for.

anyway. don't pruin me, i heard it hurts.

just pretend im not here sometimes.

7. Eternal-Blaze

Eternal-Blaze New Member

*snip Sphinx's second paragraph*

That made no sense to me..... You have your fangirls there to pay attention to you? Is that what you said? I'm lost....

And, its Eternal-Blaze, not Eternal Blaze. Eternal-HYPHEN-Blaze! Eternal Blaze is the name of something I don't know anyhting about except that Asian people are obssessed with it. Google "Eternal-Blaze" and you'll see that all of the results will be in some Asian language and probably websites where you buy stuff. "Eternal Blaze" being the name of the product the links bring you to.

8. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

*Eternal-Blaze snip first Paragraph.*

i have my fangirls to pay attention to me. i don't need him too. and anyway the whole fangirl thing is a joke.

*snip name rant*

whatever.