I'm a married spud

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Hacker, Jul 17, 2006.

1. Hacker

Hacker ~Richie Rich~

Okay well not officially yet, but I'm and engaged spud^^ While the thoughts of white cake brings aches to my tooth, I look forward to smooshing some in the face of my lovely groom. We both seem head-over-heels but sometimes I think to myself, "Wow...I'm really getting married......sorta^^" and then things get a bit overwhelming but nothing I don't manage to find light in. It seems things have advanced between us quickly and now we're getting married and haven't been together for even a year yet! Wow right?
    And watching Runaway Bride helps...none^_______^ Could one of us really chicken out with cold feet and leave the other helplessly waiting....waiting at that altar? I hope not.^_____^ I just think things are going a little fast, but I don't wanna chicken out because I don't have any reason to. If chickening out means I don't love him as much then I'll be there in a heartbeat because I do. I do love him with every inch of my being.

2. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

(Big smile)

I'm glad you're getting married, though I didn't expect it to be this soon. Although, if you love him, you love him ^_^, that's not going to change.

Now, I'm going to be a pervert for a moment.
    Make sure to have fun having kids ^_______^ and make sure you stay married, you hear?!

3. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

OMG XD

OMG THATS A SCARY THOUGHT! I mean, yeah here where I live im am treated as an adult, and people treat me with respect but...I really think I couldn't handle a minni me like...WAM that fast. THAT WOULD BE WAY TO FAST! If it turned out anything like one of us well.....there would be no house left. Lamps would have been broken by bokkens (That would come from me heh heh ^^;) Or there would be hyper active attacks upon the walls with crayons (Gee....wonder where that would come from >.> lol) And my job would have to be upped like mega time. I only make *counts fingers like a child) 500 bucks a week lol.

Naw I wouldn't chicken out Naiko.....and you know why. * thinks back to the night at the park at sunset and* Oh wait theres a blog being written here lol

4. Lance Leingod

Oh, I'm sure you two won't

Oh, I'm sure you two won't be having kids any time soon. But in a few years or maybe a year, it will happen ^_^. Anyway, MAKE SURE TO STAY MARRIED OR I'LL BE KNOCKING ON YOUR DOOR!!.......^_______^

5. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

lol

^______^ alright Lance, you got it lol. Hey mabye we can fake it so you will show up at our door, then you can come in for coffee eh man lol. Bring Ally along to.

6. Lance Leingod

^_______^

I'll come for green tea. I haven't had it in a while and I'm not sure if I like it any more. I tried it once, I kind of liked it and I kind of didn't. And I'll bring Ally ^_^

7. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

Green tea!

Green Tea. Ok, though Im not 100% sure if Naiko likes it. I do, I find it quite relaxing after hard day of work, or just before I go to bed.

8. Hacker

Hacker ~Richie Rich~

Dude. You guys just had a

Dude. You guys just had a frickin' conversation in my blog. .....awsome. *laughing* I loved the hyper active with crayons part, Nikky. Although I still don't know who it would come from?_?

9. Hacker

Hacker ~Richie Rich~

Here's a thought

Lance Leingod, Nikky and I won't be having kids but we will be fu- i mean^_^;