RPG Archives Important: Game Rules

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kos-Mos, Sep 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Game Rules / Arena map

Here are the rules for playing the game.

No Killing of other people's charaters unless you and your opponent have agreed. Even then that won't really do much for you anyway, will it?

Let's try and keep this to at least a pg-13 level. Blood is acceptable in this RPG, but please don't explain the deails any further than that. I'm sure we'd all like to keep our lunches.

No bashing on other people or their charaters. In charater is ok as long as it is in neccesary point to stay in charater.

Let's try and stay in Charater. As in all of the other RPG boards, the OOC messages will be posted in serprate threads titled OOC: and then the subject. This makes it much more easier for other people in the game.

For now there is no restricted number of posts a day you can make. But if DS or I think it's going too fast we'll think one up.

This is an RPG that hopefully wont be based on one person. So far I haven't thought up anything besides my charater's issues and wont be able to come up with anything else for a while. If you have any ideas, feel free to Pm me. Until then let's try not to do anything drastic.

I dont want any signatures in your posts. You can have them activated anywhere but the actually game.

Once the matches are posted, I'm working on those. DS and I are leaving it to you to decide who wins. You get two days to decide on the Victor. DS and I will then step in and take the decision for you if we haven't heard from you or if there is problems deciding. Flaming will be severely dealt with.

Let's try and keep the languarge to a PG level here. You MAY swear, but keep it to a reasonable level. Plus theres other words, which if you need to know what they are, just pm me cause I'd rather not mention them, that we dont want being said here. Ok. Remember. We want this to be a fun game for everyone.

2. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Arena floors

I figured it would help you all if I told you what's where on which floor. So here it is. I'm hoping I can get a map. But DS (Thanks so much! For the help) and I are working on that.

Floor One-
    Arena - Where the fights will take place
    Cafeteria - Where you eat

Floor Two-
    Medic center - Where the fighters get there inspections, where they go after losing (and most lilely winning, if the battles are that good) for treatment.
    Supply room - Where most of the extra medic center's supplies are, along with other supplies the fighters may acsess(sp), but with supervision of the medics
    Conestants Rooms - Where the fighters live and sleep

Floor Three-
    Training Gym - Where the fighters may train in there spare time.
    Restricted Area - This is an area where ONLY Kosu, the sponcer, and the staff (except for the medics) are allowed to go.
    Spare Bed Rooms - This is where people who dont have rooms live and sleep.

Here is the map! - DS

[​IMG]

3. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Additional Rule

No "Silly Pills" or ANY product of the sort which suggests disgusting behaviour are forbidden. Thanks for understanding.

Regards,
    DeathSociety

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.