One Piece Impressions about Nico Robin (recent manga spoilers)

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Ciel, Jan 17, 2005.

1. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Ok so, I always liked Nico Robin, she was a fave of mine. But what is going on?

She leaves the Straw Hat gang, frames them, belongs to CP-09.. I'm wondering if she just doesn't want to open up to them and get them deeper into her mess of a life..

I'm not sure if I should give up on her? What do you think?

2. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Well, she was bad since childhood. Even in the recent chapters that talk about Tom's history with Franky and Iceburg.. there was a huge fleet of ships that Franky made that suddenly attacked a Judiciary ship that was going to say that Tom was pardoned of his crimes. But, no one was piloting these ships! The only person that I can think of who can pilot a fleet of ships while making it look like no one is on board is Robin.

I'm interested in seeing what her true objective is.. I need to get caught up in the manga, maybe they've already stated what that is.

3. prince*duke*

prince*duke* New Member

I don't like one piece flashback so I'm waiting until the flashback is over, but I think that Robin's the one who busted going going-merry-go because akoji even said whoever is in her team or whatever is going to end up in disaster so I think his saying came true so usopp and luffy's gang split up and stuff. :confused: well I don't know for certain.

4. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Wow, Oda is a genius. I would have never expected this...

In 359 Iceburg tells Nami the real reason why Robin left the crew to help the World government: If Robin didn't leave them then the Marines were going to use "Buster Call" against the Strawhat pirates, it's the highest national war level of military strength. So, five vice admirals and 10 warships vs. the Strawhats. I wonder if they could really take that on.. Perhaps if Franky and Iceburg build them the secret ship in the blueprints then yeah! I wonder if there's a chance of Robin coming back to the team. Her real objective was to protect her friends.. crap, and this whole time I was pissed off at Robin.. If she helps the World Government find the Pluton, it could mean the end of the world.. I hope that the Strawhats can get her back and kick some butt!

So, I guess we shouldn't give up on her ;)

5. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I'm upset I didn't have 100% trust in her. But neither did her Shipmates. I'm really happy and love Nico Robin even more now!

6. chibi_nasu

chibi_nasu New Member

Though you have come back to the Robin-love, I would like to point out that it was the fall from Skypiea that 'busted the Going Merry up' and that the ships that attacked the fleet that was coming to pardon Tom were piloted by Spandam's men, who jumped ship before they were found out.

Vive la Nico Robin! ^__^