RPG Archives In a World Filled With Darkness: Sister Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Sarian Shioto, Jan 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sarian Shioto

Sarian Shioto New Member

Fifty years ago, an evil man named Sikyo took over the land of Mesamine. He was dark, evil, and so full of hate. He has set unfair laws, and kills many humans for his own enjoyment. But after fifty long years of darkness, one 16 year old teenager, with silver hair and blue eyes, had enough. He was fed up with the darkness Sikyo had filled this land with. But Sarian was gifted with tremendous powers. Even with those powers, he will not be strong enough to enter the castle, take on the Elite Guard, and banish the darkness from Mesamine once and for all. But everyone was too afraind to protest. He is alone. Will you let this brave man get killed, or help him take on Sikyo and bring the light back to this dark world.

2. eternal_death66

eternal_death66 New Member

((i would like to join. but I need some time to get my character together. ^^ my post should be up tommorw. good day to you.))

3. Sarian Shioto

Sarian Shioto New Member

((By the way, this is sorta based on the book, Eragon, by a wonderful auther named Christopher Paulini(sp)))

4. eternal_death66

eternal_death66 New Member

Name: Kiley

Appearence: I put a picy of her..

Personality: She is the quiet type. She is extremely strong. She is gifted with magic, strength, and swordsmenship. She is sometimes stubborn though. But she makes a good ally.

Background: Unknown, she wont tell anyone.

Attached Files:

5. Kagome_Akari

Kagome_Akari New Member

I'll do it tommorrow!

6. Kagome_Akari

Kagome_Akari New Member

Name: Kyoto

Apperience: Long red hair, light brown eyes

Personality: Thinks she's the hot one and loves to kick bad-guy butt! She is a sorcerer.

7. Kagome_Akari

Kagome_Akari New Member

Sorry forgot background!

Background: She lived as a nomal person learning sorcerery (with her parents which she very much loved). They were killed for enjoyment by the bad-guy. Now she wants revenge. :)

8. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Kagome Akari: Firstly, you will learn to use the edit button in the corner of every post. Secondly, you will learn not to post such things as "Ill do it tomorrow!" (READ: Unnecessary posts; Spam.)

Everyone else: This RPG is lacking of a Game Master as the thread starter has been banned several weeks ago. You may send me or any other Roleplaying Forum Moderator a private message including a reason why you would want to become this RPG's Gamemaster. If we do not find a suitable GM within the next week, this thread will be Archived.

Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.