CLAMP Works Incompletion driving you mad?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Yasuko, Sep 2, 2005.

1. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

As you may know, many of CLAMP's work are on a sort of "standby..." I know X was put on hold and they apparently gave up on it for the time being. It's been how long since the last book? Also, Gohou Drug is halted, but I heard in an interview that they'd really like to finish it someday. Last but not least, I believe Clover never reached it's finale either?
    There might be other titles I'm not aware of that you could add to this list. The point is, doesn't it bother you? I don't know too many manga-ka that just drop a series, even if it's temporarily. (Although I'm sure there's exceptions.)

However, I certainly don't have anything against CLAMP for this. Right now they're working on XXXholic and Tsubasa, and that's keeping them busy. They're very busy girls indeed.... but let's just hope someday everything gets finished!

2. toeskater91

toeskater91 New Member

Yeah, I'd love if they finished Clover cause we never did learn about the connection between kazuhiko and the enemy general who chopped off his hand
    I personally finds it quite irritating when authors just stop a series no matter how good the new series their working on is I don't think it's fair to all the fans of the others series which have remained unfinished. If oyu start a story, especially if it's being published I think you need to see it all the way through for your fans sake.
    My opinion