Insight to an average day of shcool in DeRidder.

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Eternal-Blaze, Feb 22, 2006.

1. Eternal-Blaze

Eternal-Blaze New Member

Morning: You are awoken at 6:45 A.M. after only getting less than 3 hours of sleep but immediately go back to sleep. You wake up again at 7:25 and go get dressed for school. At 7:36, you leave for school. You arrive at school at 7:46 ready for the bell to ring in a couple minutes because it's freakin cold outside.

1st hour(Agriculture): You wait in the classroom until the teacher finally gets there and tells the people to get their wood construction project thingies and show them to him. After which, you go back to your desk to wait for 40 minutes for the next class to start so the freakin day will hurry up and get over with. You decide to meditate, but can't focus due to the fact that everyone won't just shut the hell up. So you decide to go back to sleep.

2nd hour(Algebra II): You get into the classroom only to find out that you're going to learn a new equation to the same type of equations you've been doing for days. Only this equation is faster than the other equation but will only work with about 20% of the problems.

3rd hour(Gym): You get dressed and go to the gym where you stand and wait for I don't know how damn long to start the exercises. Then they bring out the equipment for that game that I can't remember it's name but it's just like tennis but uses this little "birdie" thing. You wonder why in the hell they can't just give you a damn tennis ball because every time you try to hit the birdie it will either get stuck in the racket or go nowhere because you didn't hit the head. You decide to go walk in the stands instead of wasting your time on this. After getting dressed back in, you walk back into the stands, into your little spot, sit down, look down, and say "Oh yeah, real nice. *zip*"

4th hour(Spanish): You finally arrive to the dreaded Spanish class. You decide to start the bellwork as soon as you walk in for once since the teacher has been grading all bellworks for the past few days. In the meantime, you find out that the teacher will no longer allow gum in the class because someone put their gum inside the brand freakin new books, so you get an idea for your Everyday Evil Deed for tomorrow. Then, the class goes over the bellwork assignment outloud. WHAT THE FUCK? You just wrote the bellwork assignment down for once, and the one day you do they don't take it for a grade. You decide that you will no longer do bellwork assignments because they're all just freakin stupid. In the meantime, the guy next to you won't stop with all of the Chuck Norris jokes.

5th hour(Free Enterprise): You walk into the room and grab a newspaper since "Tuesday is newsday". Damn rhymes. The teacher who is also the assistant principal starts some lecture about factors of where you would buy something. .... Please, tell me when we would ever need to know all of the factors about where we buy something. Moving on, he says that you need to write this stuff down. Why? This is common sense stuff that he's telling us to write down, wasting paper, when he's been telling us to write stuff like that all year long and we've never been tested on it. After which, you read the newspaper and see that there's an article in it about how your very school is infested with bats. Full article at bottom if I remember it.

Lunch: On the way to lunch, you have to go down some stairs. When going down the stairs, some person behind you starts telling you to walk faster in some dumbass Napoleon Dynamite fashion even though you're going faster now than they would be going on flat ground. You suddenly stop, turn around, and tell them that they should either shut the hell up or you'll throw them down the stairs. They decide to "funny" and push you. You grab them by the shirt and throw them down the stairs. Then they start complaining about it but stop once they realize that you jump down from the stairs and you're about to land on top of them. After narrowily avoiding a few broken bones, they run away in terror. In the lunch room, you wonder why in the hell you're always the last in line but remember it's because every cuts.

6th hour(Biology): You walk into the class realizing it's gonna be a long day of doing nothing but watching the teacher make fun of her students. And it is. The teacher makes fun of the girl who has a crush on some guy, the girl who has the nickname "sexy care bear", and all of the people who ask questions about stuff that could have been easily looked up. I don't feel like going into this.

7th hour(English): (I'm getting kinda bored of typing this now) Well you walk in and find out you have to read a bunch of poems. You think about how pointless poems really are and why people bother to make them.

The bus ride home: After waiting about 20 minutes for the bus, you finally get on and ride the bus for over 40 minutes to get home while there are all of these annoying people everywhere that just won't shutup. By the time you get home, you would have already been there for 20 minutes if you had walked home but you didn't because your bookbag is just too damn heavy. When you get home, you turn on the computer and go to BJP.

End.

Longest journal entry ever? Possible, but I doubt it.

2. well if we go by rant standards then this is small but by journal..nah but for you yea and on bjp possibly but i seen longer without spacing. Anyways I need to talk to you on some kind of instant messenger.

Later

3. Eternal-Blaze

Eternal-Blaze New Member

I have MSN Messenger, if you want to talk to me.

4. Jackabee

Jackabee Captain Jackabee Sparrow

it's called badminton....

5. Eternal-Blaze

Eternal-Blaze New Member

Pardon me if I easily forget stuff I don't really care about, especially names.

6. so blaze have fun chatting with for about 10 minutes XD :p

7. Eternal-Blaze

Eternal-Blaze New Member

Well it's not like I really said much....

8. true course you was making a reply to teh thead