Fan Art inspired

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by sweetasuka, Oct 26, 2004.

1. sweetasuka

sweetasuka Ahh Ice-Cream!

I was inspired to show you my pic because I think everyone else did such a wonderful job on theirs!

well here we go! this is of asuka and the second one of rei (go figure :p )(not colored, and I never trace for anyone who asks)

Attached Files:

2. DrunkenDaydream

DrunkenDaydream New Member

good job! nice and clean.

1 person likes this.
  3. sweetasuka

hey thanks :) that means a lot to me!

*SA*

4. jakotsu chan

jakotsu chan Nevermore!

ooohh pretty, they're nice, detailed, and without a smudge, keep up the good work!!!!! :D

1 person likes this.
  5. skitzo_fox

skitzo_fox New Member

spiffy ;) . i expecially like the expression on asuka's face.

1 person likes this.
  6. sweetasuka

here is one of ami mizuno that I drew on 11/24/03, I never colored it yet as you can see but I think it looks good in black and white anyway! hope you like it, the second one is inuyasha and kagome that I drew on 7/14/03.the third one is Jeanne in color made on 10/15/03, so these are about one 1/2 to two years soon :p

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  7. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

While I know little about some of the characters you've drawn, I will say that your drawing style seems very crisp and clean, and very well done. Kudos to you, and keep up the good work!

1 person likes this.
  8. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

very clean, very neat, very true to original ^^ I love it

1 person likes this.
  9. sweetasuka

thanks guys, I really appreciate the nice stuff that was said. I'm gonna start up drawing again, and actually I started to yesterday, so hopfully I can post new drawings :)

~sweet asuka~

10. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

Yayness! Kagome and Inuyasha!! ^_^ Totally adorable, and while I'm not all too familiar with the remainder of the characters, they're all so good!!! Keep up the good work!

1 person likes this.
  11. sweetasuka

I have two girls from supergals, even though I don't watch it. Also I have ayeka, and this is the first picture I colored with shading and all! and then shampoo :D I love the hair ;)

Attached Files:

12. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

That Ami picture reminds me of her henshin from the Ami-chan no Hatsukoi special. Screenshots of it are a pretty common find. If you never trace, then I presume you used that drawing as a guide?

13. sweetasuka

I dont trace but I am a perfectionist so coming close to it is a must for me :D but yes, I used it as a guide, I do make my own sketches but I don't think they are that good, maybe if I fix it up I will show it.

1 person likes this.
  14. Sen

Sen Ero-ninja

15. jakotsu chan

jakotsu chan Nevermore!

wow once again I am amazed at the new pictures you put in, they are nicely colored, clean, neat, they look absalutely perfect!!! I realy liked a few certain of the pictures you put in, they look exactly like the character you ment for them too be, you realy should stick with drawing anime and manga characters, you are so good at it.

16. sweetasuka

thanks so much Chejo and Jakotsu Chan! I really do appreciate the comments a lot :D I guess in about a week I will post my own drawing, bu be warned it's not going to be as good :p I'll try for you guys though. thanks again for the wonderful comments :)

17. toeskater91

toeskater91 New Member

wow
    all your drawings ar4e really good
    you shade really well
    keep it up

18. kikyoulvr4eva

kikyoulvr4eva Want a cookie?

Helpful Hints

Some helpful hints to help you draw. First of all I love the pics. Very nice and neat, but you might want to relax.

Just draw without thinking of making it too perfect. Relax and draw. Asuka was very pretty.

Try to add more flow into the creases of the clothing and the hair.

Try to draw lightly too, then go over. You could even scribble, like most anime and manga artist do. It still looks nice, then you could erase later.

I'm sorry if I sound really harsh. I still need work to do on my art. Heck, I don't think they look good.

Anyway, keep up the good work! I love it! :D

Haven't you noticed that you can't draw the exact same thing again? Like you draw something, and it's really good. Then a friend wants a copy, and you try, but it ends up different?

19. sweetasuka

Thank-you for the tips! The Asuka picture took me about three hours to draw, but I did about 1/2 hour to an hour a day, so I had time to go back and see what I had to fix. Then I just fixed up any little thing I thought could use a bit of improvment, so really I didn't strain over it ;) I really do need to draw lighter, but Its like a bad habit of mine. As for posting my new pic, I had a brake and did not look at it for a week or so, but I hope to get it up soon :)