RPG Archives Into The Wind: OOC

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Amarhyllis, Nov 11, 2003.

1. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

OOC

I decided this is where we can hold our normal conversations about what is going on in the story to help those who are confused and to let anyone know if you are going away or something like that.
    Well anyways, I wanted to apologize firstly about not being much of a GameMaster. It's just really stressful at my house right now with a frustrating job and schoolwork that just keeps piling up. I know that this RPG isn't the greatest but I'm really trying my best to be here when I can. I just wanted to say that I'm sorry to those who think I have neglected the story.
    Post any questions that you feel need answering.
    And thank-you M.T. for the announcement about the grammerical errors. For the little time that I AM here, I have noticed a huge increase in them.

2. VM1070

VM1070 Let's Go Voltron Force

Hey Reign,

It's funny you should say you have been neglecting the story. I was about to say the same thing about myself and I am supposed to be your big brother in this epic. I will also try to keep my participation at the right level.

Hey MK,

THANK YOU< THANK YOU< THANK YOU

I know i sometimes mess up my words when I am trying to type in fast, but you hit the nail on the head with all the grammar and spelling errors out here. I just did't want to be the one to say it---I am still a young Moderator in the Forums.

Victor

3. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

Right now I'm just finding this RPG way to confusing and since some other players have dropped out I MIGHT also do so. Hopefully that won't happen though.

4. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Yeah, I know. The story is so confusing and all jumbled up right now. I'm really trying my hardest to straighten it out. Hopefully I can get all of this sorted out.

5. ZakoSoldier

ZakoSoldier Zeon Commander

Sorry but I don't think I've added anything to this RPG so tradicly I will have to leave but I will add one final post to the RPG

6. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

So long as R-o-D agrees, I'd personally welcome you with open arms!

Let us see her response.

7. Ryu-Ki

Ryu-Ki New Member

Okay, I think I post This here.
    My computre broke right at the momint amd I won't beabile to post for awaile, unlease it's on a Wendsday-Saterday. Sorry!

8. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

I have decided to stay in :anime: :catgirl:

9. Meaikoh

It's not really my decision. I'm not really sure where R-o-D is, she might be away for the holidays.

I'd say yes in a second, but you'll have to wait for her.

((Blatent Plug: In the mean time, you could always join VR :p))

10. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Hmm since we have to find a new gm wouldn't it be okay for him to join MT?

11. Meaikoh

Aye, that's true! Very entrepreneurial, Athena! ^_^

Welcome aboard, Mark!

12. VM1070

Ok folks,

I think we need to figure out who will take charge of our main character. I think it should be one of the original members from this storyline, mainly from season one.

Athena--you are the boss here. What do you think we should do in this case.

MT---I agree with you about outside Mod having a little more power in the RPG's--It would help out if both yourself and Athena aren't available.

As aways, I offer my help as a fellow Mod.

By the way Athena---I am also in the Army--NJ Guardsman here--what training are you getting ready for. If you need any guidance, I am qualified as a recruiter asssitant---I don't lie like they do , but I can answer any questions you may have.

Victor

13. Athena

I completely agree with you VM about one of the original members taking R.O.D's character but how many of us are still here and more importantly are there any of us that would be able to rp her as R.O.D. would or close to it.

I'm training to get in better shape so i won't be killed in basic, i'd like to be a medic because, well, it's something i can totally see myself doing and loving.

14. Athena

Okay, i've noticed that this rpg has kind of stopped... i truly love this rpg and i would like all the players to come back... I know that VM isn't able to get on as much as he would like to this rpg and i know that i'm usually only able to get on at this time since it's my free hour at school so i'm guessing that rules both of us out for taking up Aera so i would like to know how many of the original members from the 1st series are with us and if none of you want to play Aera then i guess, if MT and VM agree, i'll have to open up Aera to anyone... or take her on myself... okay, so any ideas would be helpful and any suggestions.

15. Meaikoh

I just would like to note that I've seen this post and fully approve of getting somebody from the first season to play Aeralyss. As Athena already stated, should that prove impossible, opening up Aera to anyone who wishes to take her is also a possibility.

--MT

16. VM1070

I am in complete agreement with this suggestion. I do, however, feel we should have an original character play her role.

Athena,

Maybe it would be good to PM the old members who were in the first season and see if they are willing to return, and possibly take over the lead role. If we don't get any answers from there, I feel you would be a better person to take on the character of Aeralyss.

Victor

17. Athena

Alright, i'll go back into the archives and find all of the former players write down their names and tomorrow durring first hour i'll begin to pm them... MT, i'm going to pm u my password as well in case i don't get on during the weekend nor on Monday and Tuesday... I'll edit this post as to who i've pmed and who's replied as it happens so u'll know that way... and i guess that's it for now.

18. Meaikoh

Sounds like a plan, Athey-chan!