RPG Masquerade Intoduction-Sosuke Sagara

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by M-Sosuke Sagara, Oct 19, 2005.

1. Right on aboard Mithrill's submarine, the speakers come on:

"Attention, calling Sergeant Sosuke Sagara, Sergeant Kurz Webber, and Sergean Mellisa Mao to the Major's office. Repeat, Sgt. Webber, Sgt. Sagara, and Sgt. Mao to the Major's office"

In their quaters, all three of them listened to the announcment, when Mellisa said "Let's go boys!"

The three of them walk, until they get to the Major's Offcice. Inside it, they find Captain Tesstorossa in a chair, as she says "Ah, Sgt Sagara, Sgt. Webber, Sgt. Mao, please do come in". The three sit."Sorry for coming to you with this in such short notice, but we couldn't have picked a better team suited for this mission!" She smiles. "By the way, where's Miss Kaname Chidori?" Then Kurz says "Yeah, you know, I've kinda been wondering that too, i need a new picture from that hotti--" Mellisa chops him in the back, and Kurz yells "Hey what the hell was that for!?"

"Riiight" says the captain, and then says "Let's move on the the topic at hand shall we?" "You got it Captain Tessa!" says Webber.

Tessa reads the mission specs "There's been a lot of disturbance in an island near the far east of the Pacific Ocean. We belive that it's in an isolated island somewhere there. We're not sure since the whole place is mysteriously covered in mist"

Kurz says "I think someone sure loves to use fog machines maybe? What a fan"

"No" replies Tessa, "We belive that it might be a place for dangerous terrorists. They call it Tarantula island, it was used as a place to keep gold, but that's all the proved information we could find. Although there has been a lot of rumors that it was a place for deadly assassins or something like that. At any rate, we need someone to go check it out, and with the things we've heard, we can only trust you three"

"Oh yeah?" says Kurz, "why's that?"

"We've sent 3 teams. The first two with 2 members and each with fully armed A-S's. The third team we sent with 2 A-s's, and 2 A-7's. None of them reported back"

"Great, a suicide mission. Yeah they seem to like me, why not?" Says Kurz.

"Ma'am!" Yells Sergeant Sosuke Sagara, "Requesting type "A" artillery for this mission" Kurz says "A? You're crazy? They never let us have that"

Tessa replies "Sergeant Sagara, he's right. You've never used that class, and you won't use it this mission" "But Captain" Sosuke says, but Tessa cuts him off and says "No "buts" Sergeant.....this mission is way much more than that. I am personally approving you type "S" artillery. Two fully armed A-S units, and of course, your own personal A-S sergeant."

"Oh, the one with the Lamber Drive?" says Kurz "Sweet". "Understood Ma'am"

No more than an hour later, Tessa drives Dana near the surface of the midst, where the three A-S's are waited to be launched. In them, Sagara, Webber, and Mao.

"Allright guys, you ready?" says Tessa over the radio. The three agree, and are launched. This time, they've made some adjustments to the machines, and added hover devices, allowing the robots to fly for around 2 hours straight.

No more than a second passes, and Sagara takes the lead, and says "Let ME take the front, just to be sure" When Kurz replies "Ummm, Sosuke? You allright?" "Of course, why would you ask?" says Sosuke, and Kurz says "Cause you seem to be flying preety low"

Sosuke comes to realize that the A-S is failing, something was wrong with the controlls. "Abort!" Sosuke says to the other two, "It's dangerous" 3 Seconds pass until a reply "What!?" yells Mao over the radio "Sosuke, I can't hear you! Hello! Sosuke!" Sosuke realized that his radio was now too failing, and he just yelled "Heeeelp!" and was knocked out.

He wakes up, not knowing how long later, all alone, in darkness, when a flash of light comes closer by the second "Am I.....going....am I going to die? Is that why I'm here? Is this it? Isn't it........"