RPG Masquerade Introduction - Inuyasha

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by M-Inuyasha, Oct 15, 2005.

1. M-Inuyasha

M-Inuyasha Guest

"Damn it! That stupid monk is going to make me late!!!" Inuyasha thought to himselfs, halfgrowling. "Now, now, Inuyasha, you must calm down. I need your help on how to ask Sango how to bear my children!"said the monk,Miroku. Inuyasha's face turned to disgust. "WHAT!? Is that why you wanted me here!!!" Inuyasha howled. All of a sudden, Shippo popped out of nowhere. "What's up you guys?" he said with a smile. Inuyasha got angry and bonked on their heads and dashed off.

"OW OW OW OW!!! What's he in a rush for?!" cried Shippo. "Kagome is supposed to come back soon and you know how he is! He wants to be there before Kagome returns." said Sango as she came into view. Miroku was startled a bit, but smiled at her in a charming way. While Sango was patting Shippo's head, Miroku stroked her bottom. "w-why you..."she said in anger.

Inuyasha was making his way towards the Bone-eaters well, when he heard a loud slap from the distance. "Miroku., when will you learn?" he growled. Inuyasha was never late to welcome Kagome back to the fuedal era. "She's going to be wondering where I am..." he said.

Suddenly, he picked up a very familiar scent and stopped in his tracks. "Naraku!" he said with much disgust as he unsheathed his Tetsuiga. "I'm sorry Inuyasha, it is only me, Kagura." she said as she came into view. "Don't care as long as I get to kill one of you off!" he growled. "Now,now, you pathetic half demon...lay down so I can kill you quick!" she cackled as she waved her fan. "DANCE OF THE DRAGONS!!!" Gusts of wind forming into cyclones, attacked Inuyasha.

All of a sudden, a blinding white light had shown. "What the..." he started to say, but until the white engulfed him, all sound and sight had dissapeared. "Am I dead?" he thought silently as his body floated in nothingness.