Inu-Yasha Inuyasha Fanfiction

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Shadowbard, May 24, 2004.

1. Shadowbard

Shadowbard Black-Winged Angel

Okay, this is a thread where people can post links to Inuyasha fanfiction they have written. The rules are simple.

1. You must have written the story you link to. We may start a recommendations thread later, but this thread is for posting Inuyasha fanfiction you have personally written.

2. This is for links only. If you want to post the complete story on the boards (for feedback purposes or what have you), it needs to be posted in the Creative Writing forum. You can post a link to that thread in here, however.

3. Please give a short description of the story you are linking to. If you've ever been to fanfiction.net you'll have the basic idea...just something to give your readers a taste of what they're going to be reading.

Have fun!

~Shadrach Anki

2. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

I've been waiting to post this here. ^_^

It's obviously not very lengthy, only two chapters so far, and it's an AU (Alternate Universe) that I started out of boredom last weekend. I'd like some constructive criticism on it, since after just rereading it, I honestly can't say I'm satisfied with it..

http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1845972&chapter=1

A brief summary: [AU] In a world where prejudice runs abound, people are forced to either take sides or lose all hope. But when a dark secret is revealed, two confused teenagers face the challenge of a lifetime, and they must depend on one another to complete it. InuKag

1 person likes this.
  3. Kagome's Arrow

And another one, also made out of sheer boredom 'bout a month ago (is it a double post if you're talking about a completely different subject?)

This is just a one-shot (short, one chapter story) dedicated to Kagome (made at the peak of my obsession). The writing wasn't fabulous, but the main purpose was to test my abilities at conveying emotions, and I'd appreciate some C.C on that one too :)

http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1797599

4. NoDa

NoDa New Member

Kagome's Arrow, those fics were REALLY good!

here's my, not so good junk

sloppy junk

1 person likes this.
  5. Yonaki

Yonaki New Member

Title: Comforting Love
    Rating: PG
    Genre: Romance/Drama
    Pairing: Inuyasha/Sango
    Summary: The battle with Naraku is finally over. Miroku had sacrificed his life for his friends. Kagome been sent back to her time, with no memories of what had been happening to her in the last 4 years. Now Inuyasha and Sango are alone, both lost their love. Will they seek comfort in each other or what?
    MM.org:
    http://www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/view_ch.php/46571/134193#fic_c
    FF.net:
    http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1593812

This is a one-shot, and yes, it's an alternate paring [please don't flame because of that]. I think it may be my best fic yet, but that's just me.

6. Kagome's Arrow

Aww, thanks NoDa! Your fic is definitely entertaining, to say the least, but I'd advise you to move it to mediaminer.org, simply because ff.net is beginning to crack down amazingly hard on mis-ratings (which your story lacks, thus proving this point pointless) and script form (which your story does not lack, proving I *do* have a point. Huzzah!), and unless the chapters are saved on your computer, you may not recieve a warning in advance or an opportunity to remove your fic.

Yonaki - Wow, it sounds really nice! (Well thought out and all that), but I'm reluctant to read past the first chapter, simply because I'm an incredibly superstitous person - one alternate pairing can shift the delicate balance in my fandom completely, especially since I've always seen Inuyasha/Sango as a believable pairing if it weren't for Kagome and Miroku (who, in my opinion, wouldn't make too great of a pairing), if not an incredibly romantic one. But maybe I'll try it out anyway, I'd love to read more of your work!

Anyhow I'm currently in the midst of starting a brand new fic since I'm currently lacking inspiration for my other W.I.Ps (work in progress), something a little more sci-fi set in the year 3004 involving clones, costume jewelery, and Miroku as a waiter in a 50's diner. This should be entertaining ^_^

7. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

wow yonaki... that was really good!! too bad kagome had to loose her memory...

8. Silver Rei

Silver Rei New Member

Fanfic

Ok, so I didn't write this, but I find it really good and addicting. Terri Bota wote it, though I don't know who she is! :p Anyways:
    Title: The Lucky Ones
    Pairings: Inu/Kag, San/Mir
    Summary:Sometimes Fate hands you a gift you never thought you'd ever get, and it's up to you to accept it for what it is. InuYasha and Kagome find a woman, wounded and near death. She dies and leaves her orphaned half-dog-demon son over to them to take care of. It's the story of how they get closer together and take care of the baby, taking one day at a time. Sango, Miroku and Shippo are miner. Give it a whirl, it even has pics!
    http://www.geocities.com/naninuyasha/lucky-ones-1.html

1 person likes this.
  9. Kagome's Arrow

Well even though the initial post states that reccomendation posts aren't valid, I'm all for adding that in (I've read the *BEST* fanfiction, and I'm dying to share it with a similar fanbase...so how bout it, Shadowbard?)

Well I'll wait until a verdict is confirmed, but for now I'll say that I read The Lucky Ones awhile back and found it entertaining, if not a bit lengthy ^_^.

I just finished a one-shot written in a dire attempt to evade writer's block, and I'll post it shortly (still need to edit/proofread).

10. Silver Rei

Silver Rei New Member

Ff

Yeah, the Lucky Ones was a bit long, but a lot of fun. I'd like to read your one-shot, always up for a good fic, no matter how long or short. :D

11. Kagome's Arrow

Ehhh, I'm reluctant regarding whether or not to post this, bu-u-ut...

Here goes nothing. Just to warn you, this is an incredibly angsty story, much moreso then my usual style of writing, and I'm personally not satisfied with it. *Basically just written to overcome writer's block, but I don't think it succeeded :-(*

Title: Shards of Eternity

Brief Summary: A one shot depicting three alternate perspectives of our favorite love triangle as its climax draws near...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2085166/1/

12. taixonay101

taixonay101 New Member

Title: Broken Soul
    Author: taixonay101
    Rating: pg13
    Characters: Sango, Shippo, Rin, Sesshomaru, Kagura, and two of my own characters.

www.animespiral.com/categories.php?catid=6parentcatid=6
    then go to authors and go to 't'
    basically, sango shippo, and kirara have been travelling all over Japan for the past five years traing so they can finally defeat Naraku, they then meet Sesshomaru and he places a deal on the exterminator that she can't refuse. no lemons also the summary is in the website. if u do read,plze review, idon't care if you flame me.

13. kikyoulvr4eva

kikyoulvr4eva Want a cookie?

Wow! Kagome's arrow, your Shards of Eternity fanfiction was really good! I didn't get part of it, so I'll read it again......I was thinking of joining fanfiction.net so maybe I'll do it now.......

:eek:

14. Saga

Saga New Member

Title: Truth or Dare: Insanity Style
    Author: Sister Paige [A.K.A ME!]
    Rating: PG-13 A person suggested, but theres no language just some mushy stuff...
    Category: Drama/Humor
    Reviews: 107! Hehe, people thought it was great! Its not done yet!
    Published: December 27th 2004
    Updated: Febuary 4th 2005 [Yah Im writing the next chapter!]
    Chapters: 13 [but 1 is a note]

Summary: Naraku, Kagura, Inu-Gang, Sesshy, Rin, Jaken and Kouga all get stuck in a barrier. What to do? Well play truth or Dare of course! Naraku is the first to go insane! Send Reviews! [Incomplete]

15. Kagome's Arrow

It sounds entertaining! Could you provide us with a link, maybe? *Pretty please with Shikon Shards on top?*

As for my works-in-progress, I'm not sure I'll ever be capable of overcoming this terminal writer's block. I guess I'll just haveta be satisfied with participating in the "readers" half of the fanfiction community, but I do miss updating (and writing in general). Blargh.

16. Kriszty

Kriszty New Member

My first Inuyasha fanfic: My immortal

Title: My immortal
    Author: Kriszty (guess who... :D )
    Rating: K+
    Category: Romance/Angst
    Reviews: None... Yet, I hope, cause I released it yesterday...
    Published: June 28th 2005
    Updated: June 28 2005
    Chapters: 1 (but it's going to have 3, and I'm already in the middle of the third)

Summary:One triangle. They’re separated by time and dimensions, connected by love and blood. When three people hear one song, they have different feelings about it and make different decisions. Interested? Read and review!

Please review, 'cause I need your opinion of it! Thank you very much!

17. Kagome's Arrow

Ooh, sounds promising! Could 'ya provide us with a link please, Kriszty? I'm far too lazy to bother with ff.net's faulty search system ^_^.

18. Hacker

Hacker ~Richie Rich~

sounds cool. i wanna read it!!!^______^

*looks around* where's it at?

19. Kriszty

Kriszty New Member

My immortal link

Ooops... So sorry for forgetting the link!
    Here you go! :D

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2459613/1/

Hope you'll like it! Review! Thank you!

And when I wrote I wouldn't update soon, I was lying! I'll really try this weekend! Oh, and it's going to have 4 chapters. I think that's all.

Bye!

20. LilyRose

LilyRose Pocky Junkie

Great fanfics everyone :catgirl: I'm not so good at writing but i might post one up later :)

-100th Post, Yay 2 star things :D