Inu-Yasha Inuyasha Quiz

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Zero Enna, May 14, 2003.

1. LadyBlood

LadyBlood New Member

correct answer.

2. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

Ok, Ginger_Snaps and LadyBlood. You're not the only ones playing the game (Ginger_Snaps, that applies more to you). Just because one person doesn't know the answer doesn't mean you need to put up an easier question. Next time, leave it up longer to give other players a chance to answer.

On that note, please don't ask questions asking for direct quotes from any episode or movie. They're too difficult to get, even with the episodes at easy access. You can ask anything else (even for an episode number in which something happens, because that's easier to look up online for those who don't have episode access). But don't ask for direct quotes.

Ginger_Snaps, I replaced your first question (the one asking for a quote) with the new question, and deleted your other post. I edited yours, LadyBlood.

As for the question, unfortunately, I don't know the answer off the top of my head. I can't check it easily because my computer died last night and I'm currently using my roommate's. I'll let someone else have a chance to look it up and answer.

3. Ginger_Snaps

Ginger_Snaps New Member

sry i'm kinda new at this

4. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

ok. um . . . um . . . um . . . oh!
    [Kogarashi] Question removed because we are still on Ginger's question. Look a few posts above to find that question. [/Kogarashi]

p.s. sorry if this question was already asked but i'm to lazy to read all those pages to check. :sweat2: :sweat2: :sweat2:

5. LadyBlood

LadyBlood New Member

Yeah sry! But um...aren't we still on Ginger's question....?

6. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

Yakamashi, please pay attention. Ginger's question is still up for answering, and since you haven't provided a correct answer to it (or any other question) yet, you can't ask a question yourself. Answer Ginger's question right and then you can ask a question of your own.

For those too lazy to actually look for the current question, here it is again:

In what episode does Kagome tell her friends back home about Koga and Miroku?

Answer it correctly, and then you can ask a new one.

7. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

It has been awhile since this question was asked.

The answer is episode 69.

Next question: What are the names of the three girls Kagome hangs out with in her time?

8. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

Yuka, Eri, and Ayumi.

How many times has Inuyasha been to Kagome's time? (state how far you've seen)

9. Miko

Miko New Member

three, i think.... ive seen almost all the eps. on cn, and i think its three...

10. AnimeDarin

AnimeDarin New Member

[Shadowbard]Post content removed as this question has already been answered. Please pay more attention next time, okay?[/Shadowbard]

11. Ginger_Snaps

Ginger_Snaps New Member

one question: was the question answered correctly or not? if it was then can sum1 ask a new one but if it wasn't then can sum1 say it? :dizzy2: :sweat2:

12. Miko

Miko New Member

im wondering if my answer was correct too....hmmm.. if it is this is the next question
    what are at least three sicknesses kagome's grandfather made up for her while she was in inuyasha's time?

13. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

Since Kagome's Arrow hasn't said anything, we'll assume your answer to be correct, Miko. ^_^

I can't think of three illnesses off the top of my head right now, so I'll give someone else a chance at that.

14. IlUvHaKkAi

IlUvHaKkAi New Member

i havent seen inuyasha for a while but i think the 3 illnesses are bunyons(sp), hay fever and a cold.but i dont think the last 2 are right. i know the first one is right because that boy gave her new slippers for them. :catgirl:

15. kikyo5

kikyo5 New Member

i think your right, wasn't one were she said she had to wash her uniform cause the blood (from inuyasha ,but seemed like they thought cause a disease or something)

16. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

I seem to recall the hay fever and cold (early on). I might be misremembering, but Kagome's grandfather probably came up with those anyway. ^_^ We'll call it right.

Your turn for a question, IlUvHaKkAi. ^_^

17. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Arthritis was another one. How long do we havwe to wait until someone else puts up a question?
    Basher

18. Ginger_Snaps

Ginger_Snaps New Member

Is any1 going to put up a question??????????????

19. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

Ok, since IlUvHaKkAi doesn't seem to have been on since posting an answer, I guess I'll put up a new question. If this happens again, folks, please PM Shadowbard or myself and we'll get right on it.

New Question: what are the names of three of Naraku's detachments?

20. Miko

Miko New Member

goshinki, kagura, kanna

question:
    what replacement for his arm does sesshoumaru use to block the tetsusaiga?