Inu-Yasha Inuyasha Video Game

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by coldhearted, Mar 2, 2005.

1. coldhearted

coldhearted Queen of Randomness

Has anyone played Inuyasha:The Secret of the Cursed Mask? If so tell me what you thought about the game.

I thought it was agood game. The first time I played through it, it only took my exactly 2 days to finish it. I thought it was an okay game even though I still play it. I may be a fan of Inuyasha but this game kinda made it bad.

2. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I saw some previews from it, and it doesn't look very good. Would probably buy it if it was 10 bucks.

I didn't think it was all that good, at all. No matter how good of a fan i am, i can never get to like that game. But it's just in my opinion.

-SakataKentaro

3. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

Have you ever heard of Thousand Island Dressing? Well this was more like Thousand Endless Battles. Which makes dressing irrelevant, but y'know, it kinda just popped into my head. Like a brain tumor!

I spent *all* my Christmas money on this game, and it was DEFINITELY sub-standard to my expectations. I would strongly reccomend not buying this game (if you're that desperate to play it, RENT IT), even if you're an avid Inuyasha fan. The graphics SUCKED, but I could overlook that (I saw previews of the graphics in advance and knew they weren't exactly Rumiko masterpieces). The battle system was WAY too frequent and hardly engaging, and other then a couple amusing videos you had the opportunity to watch during downtime, it was hardly interactive. This game, while not an atrocity to the Inuyasha fandom, was hardly worth its (EXPENSIVE) pricetag. It's like inviting someone to board in your house in exchange for HARDCORE LABOR, and they swipe the remote and watch reruns of Wheel of Fortune. SO REPETITIVE. And very irritating. So irritating, in fact, that I'm having difficulty forming a coherant sentance. Yay for fragments!

4. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

But you always had that problem! :p

Anyway, given the advice you've given, :p I don't think I'll be getting it, unless Nexwave has a really good price on it. (Like, I'm thinking $20 or less, which is quite likely, given the rest of their prices)

Sounds like a typical anime game, though. (Based on an anime) Put about $0.25 into making it. I really wish they'd smarten up and make some decent games.

*Still waiting for a good SMJ game. Probably never will get it*

5. Saikira

Saikira New Member

I haven't played the new game. I played the old one for the PS1 and beat it in like an hour or less.

6. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

yeah, I played the game. I borrowed it from a friend of mine. I'm an Inuyasha fanatic so of course I'll say that the game was awsome! I have not yet finshed yet, but i must once I borrow it again.

7. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

Hm... I really don't know if I would like this game, I was going to buy it last time I went to the mall, but I bought the Second Movie instead. The graphics looked a little odd, it would be nice if they made the game where you can just walk and and do things while looking for Naraku. Like do a mission for this person get some money..( Getting off topic)

I will probably end up renting the game before I buy it, but it just depends on what happens. Though I am not much of a video game player I would like to go a round at it.

8. HolyAngel

HolyAngel New Member

Where can I play it ? A web ?