One Piece Is Smoker prone to getting Lung Cancer?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Ciel, Jul 23, 2004.

1. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

yo. Let's talk about Smoker! I like him. He started off as a real bugger. but
    then he told the Marines to eat ****, lol, great guy
    anyways, my main question is, even with his devil fruit powers, he smokes a bit too much eh? you think its nicotine in what he's smoking? or just pure smoke? you think he may get cancer?

second question is, what do you think about his relationship with Tashigi? do you think they make a good couple? at least as a fighting pair?

and.. what will 4kids do about him?!? think they will just give up? I heard a line of reasoning that they will leave Smoker smoking since he's a bad guy.
    Well people change. so that reasoning won't work. If Smoker becomes a good guy, duh. isn't he? I mean the marines are 'good guys'. Will Smoker quit Smoking? ROFLMAO. anyways.. maybe they will just tell kids 'at a certain age, Smoking is ok'...(as long as you have devil fruit powers)

2. chibi_nasu

chibi_nasu New Member

Nope. They editted out his cigars and renamed him 'Chaser'... *makes strangle-y motions in the general direction of the 4Kids beast*

3. Seishin

Seishin Guest

All bad guys smoke, it's the way of the world!XD

Okay, so not all bad guys, but it's usually the bad guy thing to smoke once in a while.

As far as lung cancer, if he has his devil fruit powers, and smokes that much and staying a healthy bad guy, then maybe the fruit is defenitly working?:p

-Seishin

4. chibi_nasu

chibi_nasu New Member

I'm really just hoping that cancer doesn't exist in the OP universe... I mean, Sanji-kun has been smoking since he was nine years old, and never really stops unless he's sleeping...:(