It is my recent situation report.

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by seiji, Mar 2, 2009.

1. seiji

seiji Member

About my house of four months recently.

It is my recent situation report.Though this is same sentences sent to my friend.

Mother almost caused the character abnormality in these about four months.
    The character has become amusing though mother's spirit is normal.
    She came to continue intense hysteria. This was all starts.

That decided to stand out in the vicinity my house.

"The thief who marked down my house enters, and the thing and money are stolen. "
    The thing said while causing the commotion with hysteria changed into mother before long.
    Father and I decided that it would be mother's delusion and were starting.

However, father's money and savings bank book were really stolen afterwards.
    And, money of my house began to be stolen one after another.

Mother's hysteria drives recklessly and intense has been increased.
    Father and I cannot sleep soundly, the nerve weakens, and the mind and the body have gotten exhausted.

We have come not to have been able to be steady.

The key to a house was stolen before long.
    It becomes impossible for us to have been relieved any longer.

Only the collapse is already in now in my home in the state of the digit crisis.
    Mother kept offering intensely to the police. Quite a lot of the frequencies were intense.

The policeman worried about the start. However, the mutual trust collapsed before long.
    When the thing that existed in the theft was really noticed, father started to say for reporting a theft to the police already to invite suspicion that it that was not able to be done is extra.
    It becomes impossible to rely on the police completely. Our family lives frighteningly for the thief.

Mother rages, turns, is shouted to father and me as it is because of you, is peeled off, is shouted, is turned, and runs about madly.

My father is 87 years old. It had already gotten exhausted and it weakened.

Father shut himself up locking the room, watched television, and began to take a rest.
    To escape from a tired thing, meal became a closed taking a defiant attitude target though ate neatly.
    Mother keeps attacking me. It intensely attacks father, too.
    Father came to keep taking a rest disregarding mother.

And, the thing was really lost or it was stolen or it was not able to have the conviction and father who had grown old came to lose valuables one after another though he did not know.
    And, the thing with which it dealt as father who had the power to make decisions of things at home half suffering half in coolness was avoided and it came to be lazy.
    Father lost on the body that was able to alert police really, feelings, and energy.

The ability has attenuated as I come to repeat the mistake. I am already tired.

The thief seems to have become cool the thing that it has entered the house perhaps.