It;s back!

Discussion in 'Rurouni Kenshin' started by toeskater91, Oct 25, 2004.

1. toeskater91

toeskater91 New Member

aLL RIGHT
    kenshin is back on CN for everyone who wants to know.
    saturday knights 10:30pm
    first epp was on this past saturday oct. 23 in U.S.
    This is so everyone can know.
    bye

2. Krystal-chan

Krystal-chan New Member

It's back, all right! Do you know if they will play new episodes or OVA episodes (I think I heard they have OVA episodes out)? I hope so. That would be awesome.

3. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

its doubtful that they'll play the OVA's because of the fact that they arent finished with the TV series. they got to the end of the Kyoto arc which leaves another 33 or so episodes. so, the Tsukiohen and the Seishouhen will probably come sometime after they finish the TV series.

4. Krystal-chan

Krystal-chan New Member

So do you think that they will play the episodes after the Kyoto ones this time or will they be mean and stop again? And so there are OVA episodes? I'll have to look into seeing those.

5. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

it takes time to dub an anime, because, you have to remove the Japanese speech without removing the background music and noise and other assorted noise, and then putting in American speech which not only takes time to dub in but takes time to edit for language and the such, plus some things cannot be translated from Japanese to english because it doesnt make sense in an english setting.

SPOILER!!!

as for the OVA there are two, the first is the Tsukiohen OVA and is based on Kenshin's past. specificly starting from the time he was 6 and was rescued by Hiko Seijurou to the death of Tomoe, and Kenshin's coming into the light, to fight against the Shinsengumi and other Bakufu forces in Kyoto. Specificly, its a rememberance type OVA, and is found in Manga 19-21.

the second is the Seishouhen OVA and is more or less the final chapters of the Rurouni Kenshin Manga, specificly, the fight against Enishi.

6. Krystal-chan

Krystal-chan New Member

Thanks for the info. That answered my question, kinda. I got it though. Thanks again! :catgirl:

7. sweetasuka

sweetasuka Ahh Ice-Cream!

oh glorious day, it's back :D

8. coldhearted

coldhearted Queen of Randomness

I know I have been watching ever since I have known. I am so glad. :D