It works...what a relief

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Suzu, Oct 23, 2004.

1. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

I'm in programmers heaven! Nothing makes a crappy programmer like me happy than a program that works with no reported errors... I'm not going to think of any more test data that might destroy this feeling of relief and harmony. ^____^ *Suzu is about to reach enlightment*

Naruto episode 104 and Manga chpt 236 RAW:
    Ok these filler episodes are really interesting, but isn't it about time to finish the race and move on... I want to see the manga chapters 187+ animated! >.< oooo! Any I want to see the three famous _ _ _ _ nins. Anyways... You know I thought that the ending theme and animation were weird, now I like it. "Yama no Youmi mieruuuuu!" The cool looking characters in the credit sequence are: Jiraya, Tsunade, Gaara, and last posing naruto. Kabuto looks funny and cute at the same time. "Yama no Youmi mieruuuuu!" *suzu sings*

As for naruto manga, Naruto looks so sad, probably because he didn't keep his promise to Sakura... Sakura seems like she's going to ask Tsunade to become her "Sensei"... hmmm... so that she can save Naruto and Sasuke... I thought Naruto scarched Sasuke forehead protector, but it seems it the opposite, Sasuke is the one who striked through Konoha's village symbol. I'm making wild guesses. I did not read the transulated version yet. So these are basically interpretation of the art work.

Other anime episodes:
    Final Approach ain't bad, it funny, and so far no ecchi scenes... good!
    As for "In a Distant time" I don't like the heroine... and the Bishonen are so dreamy as you can see in this quote "Oh, when will i meet the celestial maiden of my dreams, there is no way a celestial maiden would appear before me" If this Eisen guy(the one with the flute) was a real person... I'd tell him to get over it.
    Ok, I'm being quite selfish, bragging about this anime, while people put so much work developing the story, animating, voice acting, trasulating... I'll talk now only about the good things about this anime... THIS TENMA-KUN looks soo like Kyou! except, he is more open and social, friendly... He looks cute in the new outfit... I'd watch this series just to see his role in the story... and The princess is cute too. :) I hope the story become interesting. There are a lot of characters that lack development at the moment. This anime cannot beat the other alternate-world animes (like Junni Kokki, Inu yasha, and Fushigi Yugi). Not at this stage...

Itadaki Street Special:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    yay! Rinoa is going to make an apperance in this game
    and so is Squall! And Aeris/Aerith and Yuna FFX outfit ^.^