Creative Writing it's not what you think....

Discussion in 'Written Arts' started by Bloodberry, Aug 22, 2002.

1. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

I drip on the floor. looking at my hands, i can still see his neck. i can feel how comfortably my grip fits.a breathe escaping up and out of the gasping mouth. blood crusts on me now as i reflect on it all.
    he was warm and soft and wet inside. i slipped into the wound easliy. it opened graciously to my hands, arms. an internal exploration, i claimed all that i wanted.
    initially, he had strained against the confining ropes. choking on the gag, he tried to scream. i licked his tears away. he wiggled and squirmed as my arms moved inside.
    reaching though his belly, i felt his ribs on top of my arms. they pressed down on top of my fingers as he struggled to breathe.[e1]i turned my left hand over and rubbed one. a smooth and bumpy feeling to my touch. he let a groan of pain escape as i ran my fingers along one.[/e1]

to be continued...

2. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

That's disgusting!!! YUK!!!! EWWW!!!!

:dizzy2:

*shivers* Just the image of it makes me want to get sick... so what is it about?

3. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

what do you think it's about? ^-^

4. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

A really psicotic murder. Man, licking the tears... please! You scare me!

Unless of course, it's a birth scene, where the ropes are the umbilical cord. Still, sounds too sick.

5. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

eewwww^tm

Since it's not what it seems, I have no idea what it is. Not really sure i want to :p very.. evocative hehe

6. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

Dude, kick ***! :D That's like, uber-groovy... the first sentence or two sorta mislead me for a second, but afterwards... damn that's cool. ^^ Sounds like something my character, Jian, would do. I think. :p

7. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

hehehe it really isn't what you think at all...but, i'll leave my thoughts out of here...and to continue with a little bit more...i edit the first post.

8. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Heh heh. That was interesting! Some good descriptions. Keep it up!:D

yeah, I am a madman...

9. keence

keence New Member

cool whose the guy.

did he really piss you off in another life?
    or is he just the new victim of the week?

what should i think when your torturing so guy?

10. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

....this sounds like something from cool devices, but you say its something different...is she stuffing a turkey? :D

11. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

heheh it's just interesting now, to sit back and see what ppl think it's about...and only otaru would find it evocative. lol *^-^* prrr...

like i said, it's not what you think. the ppl in it aren't real. the, the concept behind it all is real, if you think so.

12. GenericHero5

GenericHero5 All Ska Super Star

Gutting a fish, or a home made histerectomy.

13. evilmutantman

evilmutantman New Member

a (particularly bad) surgeon @ work? i cant figure it...hey, r u gonna tell us eventually? coz i mean, to think of all the possibilities would be just...:dizzy2:...oooo...man, that's still creepy any way u think about it!

14. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

hehe since i seem to have ppl thinking it's about some fishmonger, or butcher, or something, i should FINALLY clarify it.
    it's simply talking about expressing yourself, the bad version of it, but hey. but no one ever said you had to physically act out. i was writing this when i was working with the one person i truely hate(for the moment, until he gets fired) and that was getting my negetive emotions out. sooo, it's simply my personality hurting him with out doing anything.*^-^* doesn't it make ya feel warm and fuzzy all over knowing the sick crap i like? lol it justifies me liking nasty crime scene photos...

15. ki-ateral

ki-ateral Guest

"o wow"

o wow that was disterbing i was told that i needed sicitrist whith how i diskribed dieing in a bomb in my book but that was nothing compared to this

:bleed: :bleed: :bleed: :glazed: :bleed: :bleed: :bleed:

16. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

hehe just because someone thinks you need a psychiatrist, doesn't mean anything. *^-^* i think it's a healthy outlet. or do you think it would be better to try and get off with murder charges?lol

17. Little Washu

Little Washu New Member

:D LOL:D

18. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

hmmm interesting. I agree with it being a healthy outlet. I write to get rid of the destructive side of my concious. Its a happy way to deal with things.