Music jimmy eat world

Discussion in 'Music' started by Energizer Bunny, Jun 20, 2002.

1. Energizer Bunny

Energizer Bunny i wuv you

unless youve been hiding under a rock somewhere youve probably noticed im listening to them muchly lately and i just wanted to say they are totally cool and if you havent heard them hear them and if you have whats you opinion? lol i like these opinion threads obviously i like knowing what my pals on m2a think of things ^.^ heehee

2. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

i was wonsdering if i should buy the cd, but itd break my rule of buying a cd after having more than 2 songs on it that i like9at least 2 anyways) tho, john mayer did break that one too...lol how are the other cds if ya heard em?

3. Energizer Bunny

Energizer Bunny i wuv you

yeah how are the other cds i wanna know so badly and my friend who has all of them is of course not online...grrr but yeah i think you should go for this one(i have a policy like that when i buy cds too!!and i thought i was an odd one...) im assuming you are talking about the middle being the song youve heard? have you heard their new single sweetness? boy its even better than the other i think and if you want to download another one just to see if youd be interested(thats what i do ^.^) a good one would be either bleed american or praise chorus or if you dont dont...i coudl name the whole cd anyway yeah