Movies Johnny English

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by username, Jul 24, 2003.

1. username

username New Member

i've seen it and its hillarious!! its funny from begining to end.have any of you seen it if you have whats your take. but you better not talk bad about Rowan atkinson(A.K.A Mr. Bean). if you liked JE then you'd love Mr. BEan he is funnier than JE!!!

2. sasuke_aoshi

sasuke_aoshi New Member

That movie was the funniest I've ever seen. I laughed my butt off, which I never do.

I'm still disturbed by the idea of having Bean as the king of England....

3. Sen

Sen Ero-ninja

i want to see it!!!! it's not fair!!! movies always 3 months late in my crappy country!!! damn you, Guatemala!!!:D

4. <UnknownSignal>

<UnknownSignal> New Member

This is one of the movies that was on my top 10 list this summer, dang, that was funny.
    .. O ya Jesus is comming look busy!

5. DistantSamurai

DistantSamurai New Member

i thought it was halairous definately my top summer five^_^ i was laughing almost the whole time hehe

6. nioupy

nioupy New Member

i haven't seen it and i think it's too late... wanted to though...

anyway most of french people speaking of this movie says it's crap, with no scenario, a boring humour, some actors which seem to be bored playing and roward atk as boring as in mr bean... well actually, most of french people seemed to dislike bean, so i guess it's not the kind of comedy we'd like...

in my opinion, bean can be fun, but only for 5 to 10 minutes, i can't stay longer...
    i really prefer things like daddy day care (this one, i found hillarious) or naked gun movies, hot shot etc...

7. username

username New Member

!!

i can't beleive someone else knows about the naked gun movies they are really goofy and funny. leslie neilson is lutenit drebben or something like that.

8. Sesshomisao

Sesshomisao Poison Girl

Sorry to say, but i didnt think that that movie was good at all, it was a waste of money in my oppinion....but if you all liked it, then great, any one else think that it was a waste of money??

Misao :(

9. tea

tea Guest

Personally, I agree with you.

Although it was a funny movie;) , it's not that good like some guys said. :rolleyes:

if you have toooooooooooooooo much money and tooooooooooooo much time, it's not a bad choice to watch it. if not, i suggest you not.