Current Affairs JonBenet Ramsey

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yossarian, Aug 28, 2006.

1. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

So I’m watching the news right and here I see once again John mark Karr.

couldn't believe he got off.

Not that anyone actually believed he did it.

Personaly I think that he only admitted to killing JonBenet Ramsey was because he was trying to escape the crimes he did it Thailand, seeing how come on

U.S jails and prisons are like hotels with a occasional stabbing and rape.

Wow, So much for the system.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonbenet_Ramsey
    http://news.yahoo.com/fc/US/JonBenet_Ramsey_Murder

2. Chane

Chane Audience of One

That's like saying "The world is perfect, except for the occasional child molestation and hate crime". Don't be stupid.

The case was boring ten years ago and still is. At least one of her parents are dead...

3. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Not really. She means that he would rather go to jail in the USA then in Thailand. From what I have heard prisons there are way worse.

Reasons why you are on my ignore list. Not really. Just thought it was funny to say.

Anyway, I was hoping for them to catch the bad guy on this one. I watched something a long time ago talking about how a gardener could be the killer. Yet again they repeat themselves. Maybe at one point they might actually solve it. But as the older it gets the less of the chance there is.

4. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

Thats exactly what i was saying Basher..

I'm not being stupid... Not to mention the fact that you'd never see me saying this ****ed up world is perfect.

B.. Maybe we should change that reading comment a little to say comprehension

5. Jackabee

Jackabee Captain Jackabee Sparrow

6. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

Don't know why this case was so freakin' important to anyone. One little beauty queen dead and suddenly america cares? Kids die all the time, killed or otherwise, and they get one minor report on a local TV station. 'Child found dead in home; Parents expected' etc.

Screw it, I say. I don't care who killed her, it's the fact she died that's sad. So, mourn the loss, and let it go. Done and done.

7. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

The United States won't cane you, and that's just the tip of the iceburg. His motives make sense, even if his execution was... poorly chosen?

Regardless.

This case will never be solved. At least not until they get a proper DNA match and that will be a long time off.

~W