Video Games Juiced

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Spike Kenshin, Aug 1, 2005.

1. Spike Kenshin

Spike Kenshin New Member

Ok guys, I know I'm a little late with this one but no one's done it yet so here goes.

Basic Overveiw-Juiced starts out with you racing T.K. in a barowed car (wish I could tell you what it was but the game gives you a random car) and you must eventually buy your own and cutomize it to your liking and you might even be brave enough to go and race it for pinks!

Different Types of Races-
    Circut-Just your basic "Round the Track" with a random # of laps.
    Sprint-Drag with more than 2 drivers
    Pink Slip-It's all in the name:If your brave enough, earn some respect and race for the right to your car.
    Sponsered-This race is sponsered and if you win you will get a hefty sum of cash and a Prototype part for your ride.

Extras-If you damage someone else's car during a race, you will lose some of their respect and have to pay for the damage to your car and more than likely you will end up paying a little bit of cash after each race.

Bottom Line-I'd give this one a 9 out of 10 because of the gameplay and the fact that the makers made this game so realistic.

Thank you for your time,

~Spike Kenshin~

2. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

I played the game.... it's no where even near GT3 in my list... and compared to GT4... ROFL...
    I wish I had a 1080p TV...

3. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I saw a few of the commercials. I was like ZOMGWTF!

From what I saw, it seemed like somehting that wanted to live up to the good one's like Grand Tursimo 4 and Project Gotham Racing 2. The fact that you can bet your cars and stuff, makes it preety realistic. Usually in racing games you can run a track over and over endlessly and become a millionare (Grand Turismo 1 anyone?) But this feature would only be good if you did it against actual people on X-Box LIVE. The pressure would actually be on you, yadda yadda yadda. I haven't given this game a spin myself, but I may rent it sometime in the weekends of school.

-Seishin