Cowboy Bebop Julia/Vicious..... Love Story?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by The_bounty_fry, Mar 22, 2003.

1. The_bounty_fry

The_bounty_fry New Member

The flashbacks in Bebop are too vague to tell the true history of even Spike and Julia. All we really know is that the two are in love and somehow, Vicious and Julia were in ties. What do you others think about this. Does any of you think Julia and Vicious had "Fiqi Fiqi" before Spike came into the piture?

2. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

If you look closely during the final scene in "Ballad of Fallen Angels",you will see a shot of Vicious and Julia in bed together.One can only assume they they weren't sleeping.So,to answer your question,yes.

3. Zero Enna

Zero Enna New Member

it seem you know your CB

4. The_bounty_fry

The_bounty_fry New Member

Seems like you know alot about character profiling... you didn't make a comment though.

5. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

Yes... in Ballad of Fallen angels... like Blue Crow said... that is julia and vicious in bed... soo... yes. they did. wanna know what would be funny (not relating to any sort of hentai or anything) but if they actually had a child... LOL

6. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

How do you know about my obsession with Cheese Bread?I never told anyone.......

7. Zero Enna

Zero Enna New Member

*sigh* Blue Crow you REALY are a character.
    Bounty Hunter26 that would be one ugly child on account of Vicious being the father.

8. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

EEK!!!sick visious is ugly enough don't go lettin him get some one as petty as julia in an ugly unbelieveible circumstance.:confused:

9. Spike

Spike New Member

well all i wanna say is that i feel sorry for vicious and spike fighting for a women come on but i guess she was worth it.but didnt you feel it was all her fault..

10. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

Vicious isn't ugly! Not very friendly looking, but not ugly. Infact Julia was the sucky one.. couldn't stand her. Oh and actually in The Real Folk Blues (the flashback goes fast)... but there's one with Spike and Julia in bed and well... go look at it.

11. femme_fatale

femme_fatale New Member

*******************SPOILERS*******************

I think I would have liked Julia much more as a character if she didn't have such a crappy death after seeming like a pretty cool, tough woman. I mean, come on, earlier she's ready to shoot it up, but when she and Spike have guys trying to snipe them, she decides to *slowly* get up after she ducks a shot and *slowly* walk around for a bit, making herself a prime target.

I also thought that, other than in some flashbacks, Vicious doesn't seem too upset about the fact that he did the freaky-deaky with Julia and now she's all over Spike. Perhaps he really does have some kid hidden away somewhere, and he's just gloating over the fact that there's a Vicious Jr. and not a Spike Jr. :D

12. Spike

Spike New Member

it would be pretty funny if ther was a vicious jr.anyways vicious seemed happy when he was with julia-prolly jlia was the only thing that made him feel good.so i guess since spike came along he ruined everything.:rolleyes:

13. femme_fatale

femme_fatale New Member

What's better than jealous rivalry over a girl? :D

It's true what you say about Spike ruining things. Vicious seems to have had few people as actual "friends" save Spike and Julia (though not so much a friend as girlfriend with her), so losing Julia to his friend would have been a big slap in the face. Betrayal big-time.

14. otakuotaku

otakuotaku New Member

Julia and Vicious slept together, but I would highly doubt that she actually loved him. Spike's more her type.

She's more of the "survivalist" personality so I'm sure she'd sleep with whichever guy would protect her and keep her alive.

Oh yeah, also, from those flashbacks I think that Spike and Julia were together first, then Vicious betrayed Spike and got rid of him so he could have Julia (or maybe he just wanted to get of Spike and Julia was like an added bonus). So the flashback of him with Julia is AFTER spike has been betrayed and run off to hide by himself.

15. Urei_Sama

Urei_Sama New Member

Yeah there was a big love triangle between spike, Julia, and Vicious.. Why do you think spike was so pissed at vicious?

and about the child thing....that kid would be such a psycho

16. avmoghe

avmoghe New Member

I dont think Julia's love is the reason for the quarrel between Vicious and Spike. Vicious just doesn't strike me as the sort of person that would kill over a girl.

I don't think the real reason was ever revealed in CB. It was just hinted at in episode 25... Spike and Julia betrayed Vicious... Exactly what this betrayal was.. we never find out (I dont think it was just Spike and Julia leaving the syndicate, the fued between Spike and Vicious seemed much more personal).

just my two cents

17. Energizer Bunny

Energizer Bunny i wuv you

**********kinda spoiler read at own risk***********
    well the way i saw it was that vicious n julia had a thing going on (and i believe julia wasnt too thrilled over the whole thing but ya know) then spike meets julia and woohoo! pool hall love baby! *cough* anyway they hook up and love each other and stuff but vicious is mad bc he doesnt want to give julia up so then they go into the whole spikes running away with julia but vicious tells julia to kill spike and you should all know the rest... thats my thoughts on what i believed happened *shrugs*

18. avmoghe

avmoghe New Member

******spoilers**************

that's what I'm trying to say.... I don't think Vicious is the sort of guy who would fight over a girl. He seems to be above that.

Here's a list of people he kills:

Mao Yenrai - killed under orders from clan elders

Gren - killed due to events on titan which are never revealed.

Clan Elders - killed for personal revenge, and inefficient leadership
    of red dragon

Spike - killed because of ?????

I just can't imagine 'Julia' taking the place of ????? . He seems to be above that sort of petty quarrel.

avmoghe

19. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

***Spoilers***

Actually Gren was killed because he got between his and Spike's fight.Vicious tried to kill him before,but when he actually did,he didn't do it on purpose.Vicious killed Spike because of Julia.Believe me.Even though he doesn't seem like the type to do so,he did.Every man is that type of guy.He had sex with Julia,then she met Spike.They fell in love and planned to go off together,so Vicious got pissed and ever since has been trying to kill them.That plus when Vicious tried to sieze control of the Red Dragon,he needed to eliminate anyone that could be a threat to his power.That would include Mao Yenrai,The Van,and Spike.Vicious is one of those "if I can't have her, no one can" type of guys.But with him being so cold hearted,he didn't reflect much on Julia's death.And he didn't love her as much after she betrayed him.At least that's what I think.Oh,and you forgot to add Annie to your list.:)

20. avmoghe

avmoghe New Member

Re: ***Spoilers***

Hm... well.. you might be right ..but I'm still filled with doubt.

1.The whole conversation about angels fallen from heaven,

2. the "betrayal " conversation..

Those points make me think that Spike had injured Vicious in some personal (non-Julia) way. As I said.. just my guess... you might be right..

As for Vicious killing people, I dont see why you think he did it to gain power. He killed mao yenrai under orders, not for himself. Spike wasn't a threat to him at all since he had left the syndicate. He killed the elders because they were running poorly (he says it himself in episode 25). He killed to help the entire organization .. not just to get power for himself.

Finally, Annie isn't on the list because Vicious didn't kill her :)(same reason for why Julia isn't on the list.. she got caught in the crossfire).... his men prolly did since she refused to tell them where Spike was.