Paranormal Just a bit of Deja Vu.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chance, Aug 17, 2006.

1. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

So here I am good patrons of this cooky little part of boards and I dare to ask you, Have you ever experienced a bout of Deja Vu? God, I've had it bad lately, my mind must be playing tricks on me. I dream something, and the next day I'm reliving the entire event like it's just a rerun. Sometimes i wonder if I'm truely doing so or if it's really just a small joke my mind is happy playing on me.

So kids, let's share some stories if there are any, maybe argue if it's really of the supernatural or not.

Ps- Missed you guys. ;3

2. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Well with me its not Deja Vu its premenitiosn; sometimes years before they happen... I have random thoughts like I see things randomly like zone out and then I write them down... and they have become true in the future even if in the past they seemed retarded and meaningless... its weird how that happens....

P.S. We Missed You Too!!!! <3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

I've been having Deja Vu's since i was about 2. They all seem to be really random and pointless stuff, like i would be walking down a corridor i would be looking out a window. They usually dream these events a few months before they happen, sometimes a day before they happen, and i usually forget all about them until i'm at that point in time when it suddenly hits me that i've seen this before.

Its usually a pretty weird feeling but it makes me feel really comfortable for a few seconds when i realise whats going on. This is my reaction though and i've talked to people who have differents reactions to Deja Vu's. I remember one of my friends in college used to say he felt really sicj whenever he had a daja vu. which is something that i actually find really interesting, and i'm intersted in hearing other peoples reactions and feelings to deja vu's.

4. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

well my reactions are usually those of bewilderment and excitement... within my mind many things race and zoom trying to process the event that just occurred. Sometimes I like it to theoretical parts of my life that might be why i had seen that part of my life before as to find the reason why i needed to know before hand.... and I have been able to link each one to seperate major parts of my life its quite interesting. The closest one i had was about a week ago when i was moving and my Brother in law and I were driving to the new house... I linked it to the move and the fact that my mother had JUST gotten remarried THAT day, almost 2 years after my step father died. Sometimes it amazes me these things that happen in the human Pyschy

5. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

I get alot of it, always have. Its become kinda normal to me so when something happens and I realise its deja Vu, I just shrug and say "Weird"

6. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

It's a glitch in the matrix code that happens whenever they change something. ;)

It's been years since I've experienced that sensation. Pretty freaky feeling though, innit?

7. Fudge_Monkeys

Fudge_Monkeys www.boards.jp

Well I think i get Deja Vus or some sort
    Some times when im walking i will notice this exact scene is the same to another scene in my life or its happened before =P

8. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

I believe that theres a theory that your life is actaully being played out 2 weeks or so ahead of your consisnece, and that it would that amount of time for your consisnece to catch up, the Deja Vu is believed to be a vision of where your life actually is at that moment while your stuck 2 weeks behind it, and so when your conisnece finally catches up, thats the deja vu that you experince.

At least thats what i've heard :p.

9. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

I wish I could have a few years without it but sadly, it is not to be. >.< Always catches me off guard too and I don't dream usually. Like, nothing I remember.. Just the Deja Vu dreams. ._.

10. Chane

Chane Audience of One

I have things like that happen to me fairly frequently... never bothers me unless I have a dream about my own death (which I do, frequently, oddly enough.. o_O Usually taking place in some kind of movie or TV show... like in last night's dream I was Elliot Stabler's partner from Law & Order: SVU and was almost killed by a rapist we arrested but escaped :eek: ANYWAYS)... these "visions" never really bug me or anything. They're just miniscule happenings that have me go "Wait a minute... haven't I done this already? Oh right, that was a dream.. ah well.."