Saber Marionette Just a rumor for now

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by kapitanbar, Apr 1, 2004.

1. kapitanbar

kapitanbar Member

Satoru Akahori himself announced on a radio show that a new story of the Saber Marionette's Universe is in progress. I've read it on Anime News Network

Some say that it might take to the anime Saber Marionette R 2, or Saber Marionette Z. As far as the story ends, nothing remains to be told about Japoness, but, Who knows?.

This announcement was done three days ago on March 27th

I hope it was real, not as many rumors about the continuation of evangelion or the remaining part in anime of Samurai X :p

2. c0ke

c0ke New Member

w00t!

well not really as I'm only half-thrilled... Saber Marionette doesn't have as much of an impact on me as it did a year or two ago, I still like watching it once in a while.

Now excuse me I have to dl/watch Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien.

3. Black Robed One

Black Robed One New Member

It definately sounds interesting, but... new projects tend to take a long time to show up in my home country... while on the other hand, old projects tend to be nearly impossible to get in my home country, which is why I wasn't able to get either Saber Marionette R or Saber Marionette Zero so far... Well, either way I would definately just love to get some more Saber Marionette anime, be it this new project you are talking about, or some of the older Saber Marionette projects, i.e. Saber Marionette R and Saber Marionette Zero!

4. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

I wonder if Akahori's reference was to "shiritsu oedo gakuen koubouki", the high school storyline that has been touted on his personal site for a while, now?

Link to that page of his site, and some translated bits from it here.

I'm not sure how much I would like to see something of the darker vein of R or Z, but I would certainly love the lighter comedic style Oedo would have. :)

5. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Good News Everyone! Saber Marionette R is set to be released in North America on August 20, 2004!