Roleplaying Games Just a Thought

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Fudge_Monkeys, Mar 25, 2006.

1. Fudge_Monkeys

Fudge_Monkeys www.boards.jp

I was Just Wondering Some of the Roleplays that have their own uh. "Areas" They seem really intresting so i was wondering if anyone could see any of the Major Rps as a Book? Even tho if one was a Book would have a ton of Authors =)

2. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

lol... i have discussed this with some of the RPer's of the NRC, Since one of the writers is an english major who im a good friend of. But of course the story and characters would be a little different. But the idea over all is an amazing one... I think they should be put into action!

3. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Kaiyon's making Sakeido High School a Manga, but who knows?

Maybe I'll write a novel when I'm done with Fate of the Curses. I DID create a link in both stories after all....

-Seishin

4. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

They're called "sub-forums" ;)

that'd be something, although I don't see how it would be too different from cleaning up the posts (grammar and spelling and the like) and putting them in a word file or something, then printing it.

5. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

it'll be intresting if the RPG were made into stories might have to finsih mine i did

or if they could be made into an anime and for a twist have the people who made the characters act the charcters parts.

6. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Having a twist of having characters voiced by their creators is fun. But not everyone is a voice actor.

Ragnarok could totally pull Tanzaki off. But he wouldnt move to Texas or Japan to voice 175 Episodes for Sakeido, would he?

I wont say who to offend anyone, but some just cant pull their characters off for crap.

As for the published works, some RPGs could make it big. Maybe even a movie!

- Kaiyon

7. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Well, yeah. Tanzaki *is* me, essentially, exactly the same in almost every way. :p But no, you're right. I'm quite happy staying here in Canada. :)

That brings up an interesting idea of making RPGs into anime series in the case of extremely long ones like Sakeido was.

8. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Hey now! Thats my idea!

First comes Sakeido the Manga, then comes the Anime. Guess what else!? Im not a main role voice! Surprised, eh?

Still though, we should have some sort of organization or something, to make stuff like this real.

BJP.Inc.Corp....orated!

- Kaiyon

9. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

See this is RPG related I shall leave this here for a bit.

Some of the RPGs would make an awesome manga, anime, or book. Not too many though. Some like the Anime League and Anime High School probably have copyrighted. But they should honestly think of doing that.

Kaiyon is doing a manga from Sakeido cool. Both or just one?

One thing I think would be neat is to RP the Manga Ring project.