Just Getting Started

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by Kenster, Aug 21, 2002.

1. Kenster

Kenster Guest

Hiyo
    I just got interested in DBZ a couple of days ago when i was watching it.I fough to myself "this is pritty good...this is god dam pritty good..." and so on.

So i fough i'd seen the DBZ game downloadable on a site so i'm just downloading them now, there "DBZ Hyper dimension" and "DBZ Super Gokuden 2".

Could anyone give me some infomation about DBZ i should now before playing it becuase so far i'm not that much upcated in DBZ, well i never was really.

But could someone start me off, like infomation, cus i'm a newbie on the site and a newbie to DBZ. Ahhh finaly, just as i was writing this, one finished.:D

I'm playing it now, but you don't get to do much stuff, just watching the pictures beat up over pictures.

2. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Well, seeing as how no one answered this...

You don't really need to KNOW anything about a story to play a fighting game. Well, about the stories anyway. Be prepared for frequent thumb-mashing though. And I think this is one of those games that should be demoted FULLY to multi-players. Well, the Butouden series is, anyway. I think HyperDimensions is a good enough game to play by yourself (sometimes). Goten rocks in that game, if only because of his three stage Goten-ghost move thing.

If you're asking about the story itself, there should be a thread around and about here somewhat. But, it's basically about Goku, who's an alien sent to destroy earth. But, he hit his head and is raised up as a kid. He grows up, fights lots of battles, and gets stronger and stronger. It's a totally LOOOOOONG series, with only so few REAL VILLAINS.

I'm surprised you only got into it NOW though. There's been so much DBZ CRAP that it's almost nauseating. Even moreso than the pokecraze.

3. Kenster

Kenster Guest

Thanks

Thanks...
    Hey thanks Izzy, i was just askin cus i was watchin a episode and i didnt know a thing what was happening, a big purple dude was eatin cakes and a little wizard guy was talking to all the DBZ crew, and i didn't now what the hell was goin on. But thanks anyway.