FLCL just got me a FLCL action figure!

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Ciel, Jul 17, 2002.

1. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

yepper. saw Haruka with motorcycle et al in the store. bought it. they also have the red robot dude. with the tv for a head..don't remember his name. but Haruka was the best. trying hard not to open it.. but I will!!! mwa ha ha!!!

2. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

That's pretty cool. you should take some pics for us :) Haruko is a good choice, though I would be tempted by Canti as well. Good thing i wasn't there or I might have lost some money

3. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

4. YokoburiKinura

Impressive. Most Impressive.

Eva Unit 02, Ryoko, and now Haruko and Canti - with a team like that I could destroy the world...

Err... that is, I am impressed with their coolness and would like to get them so they could be proudly displayed with the Ryoko and Unit 02 figures i have.

5. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Eva O1,O2, Tenchi, now Wolfwood with his Punisher, and Haruko, all can be displayed together with my Arwen with Eva accessory machine gun in hand. Beauty.

it all adds up to more cool anime clutter on my desk. ~Haruko.. you left out your cosmic shooter again! what the hell am I gonna do with you? ... :bleed:

6. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

i would just like to say, that i too, am now the proud owner of harkuku. *^-^* she's jsut so cute....lol and well, the vespa makes it, totally...

7. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

she's so cool looking, but I am having a hard time posing her. Her arms keep falling off! Last time I posed her, I placed Wolfwood's confessional chapel over her head. it fits!

8. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Must get BOTH toys...too bad they don't have a Super-Naota anywhere...or do they?

Izzy must find out!

9. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Well, I gave in and bought the Haruhara action fig too! Damn, it looked awesome to play with, but...alas, I found the same problem that Seraphim did...her arms kept falling out of place! And the left arm (guitar arm) was weak and couldn't hold the guitar without the whole thing fall off! :(

So, in the end, what I ended up doing to display Haruko was to set her in a leaning position with an arm supporting her head against the 200cc vespa. I was also disappointed that the figure I got, the guitar strap didn't fit the guitar at all. But, it doesn't matter, cuz it's a neat toy to look at! Sadly, not to play with...*sigh*

10. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

chris has her leaning on the vespa...the guitar....well...his marvel heroclicks Sentinal is holding it threateningly...*^-^*...and well...i had probs getting her arms off...

11. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

What kinda problems? Wasn't anything too bad, was it? And is Canchi made the same way as Haruka? Segmented joint/arm bits? It's kinda making me rething buying it...